Radio in safe mode after Updateprocess

Technical issues

Вопросы по установке. Монтаж, пайка, проводки...
Questions about the installation. Mounting, soldering, wiring ...
Ответить
A2-D2

Сообщение  26 апр 2018, 21:41

Hi,

today i have installed my first colormfa in one of my Audi A2.

First, i tested it in combination with FIS Control with the preinstalled software version (i think it was v2.9.4b22 or something like that). Seems that colorMFA is working together with FIS Control in general:

https://youtu.be/7asVjRFZDgQ

As you can hear, the radio was working during this test.

Than, i started a firmware update process, but i made a mistake and did a downgrade to v2.9.4b19. Since that, my radio switched to safe mode. I updated to the latest version v2.9.4b24 directly after the downgrade. Now, b24 is installed, but my radio is still in safe mode - and i dont have the key anymore.

I checked my dash with VCDS. All measurement blocks say that communication to all CAN-devices are working. Also, i can see a lot of traffic with colorMFAs CAN-Viewer on all three CAN-buses.

IMO is also working. Enginge is starting.

Any idea what happend ?
VampireLo
Контакты:

Сообщение  27 апр 2018, 00:28

If you have saved eeprom of cluster than please try to upload it to cluster. Formally colormfa is not connected with radio matching data in cluster eeprom.
VW Golf MKIV forever )
VW Tiguan mk1 рест 2012
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  28 апр 2018, 21:00

ColorMFA does not affected to radio safe (code enter) function.
Only radio and dashboard may exchange code between himself.
May be need temporary remove power from dashboard and audio device (full power. Fuse or battery).
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
A2-D2

Сообщение  29 апр 2018, 20:46

Yes that was my thought, too. So i could not imagine how a firmwareupdate of colormfa should affect this.

I was thinking of the possible cause, that Cluster, ColorMFA and Radio is connected to CAN and maybe, there was a strange condition on the CAN which leads into SAFE mode of the radio.

Rewriting clusters eeprom did not help. Also disconnecting the battery did not help.

Im glad that i found the radio code again. Everythings fine now again.

Was the first time i had a obvious concert 2 radio.
Ответить