Парктроники с визуализацией

Technical issues

Вопросы по установке. Монтаж, пайка, проводки...
Questions about the installation. Mounting, soldering, wiring ...
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  20 авг 2022, 06:15

I think the problem is hardware.
First, try unplugging the screen connectors and plugging them back in.
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
Haribos

Сообщение  10 ноя 2022, 21:56

Hello Autopilot. I have a friend with Audi A4B7 and color MFA. He installed module from Audi A8D3 with rear park assist and visualization, he also installed last version of firmware b40 but he observed slow activation of the module. When he engage on R there are more that 2-3 sec. before color MFA switch to visualization mode. Also he observed that on visualization screen there are slow reaction from the sensors, beeps are before strips on the screen. Sensor detects obstacle, but there no strips indication on the screen at the same moment. Indication strip lights up with some delay. What is wrong? Is it the faulty parking module it there is something else?
Audi A6 4B C5 4,2(ASG) MY2002
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  11 ноя 2022, 02:19

Module connected to Comfort CAN or Info CAN ?
Take a short video of screens: Debug->Hardware->CAN Status, System->CAN monitor (with CAN-bus where connected module).
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
Haribos

Сообщение  11 ноя 2022, 12:58

autopilot писал(а):
11 ноя 2022, 02:19
Module connected to Comfort CAN or Info CAN ?
Take a short video of screens: Debug->Hardware->CAN Status, System->CAN monitor (with CAN-bus where connected module).
Hello again. Connections are as on the all Audi A4B7, it was with OEM module before, now he just swap the module with module from A8D3. I can request the video also.
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  11 ноя 2022, 13:19

In the native wiring (8E), the parking sensors module are connected to the Comfort CAN. System->CAN monitor with active only Comfort CAN.
Haribos

Сообщение  13 ноя 2022, 16:12

autopilot писал(а):
11 ноя 2022, 13:19
In the native wiring (8E), the parking sensors module are connected to the Comfort CAN. System->CAN monitor with active only Comfort CAN.
Here is the link for the requested video:
https://dzen.ru/video/watch/6370ec08f336df46b631df06
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  13 ноя 2022, 18:03

1. Is 360p the maximum quality? I don't see the value on the CAN bus... :(
2. This screen is scrollable, you need to scroll data while shooting video.
Haribos

Сообщение  14 ноя 2022, 15:03

autopilot писал(а):
13 ноя 2022, 18:03
1. Is 360p the maximum quality? I don't see the value on the CAN bus... :(
2. This screen is scrollable, you need to scroll data while shooting video.
There is an new video ont the link below:
https://disk.yandex.com/i/ILmM_qnTWtKULg
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  14 ноя 2022, 15:22

I don't see any problems on the bus. All required data is present. The video was recorded when the OPS are active. There are stored errors in the memory of the PDC unit. But this is quite normal (the error may be sporadic. about the access unit).

Take a screenshot of Debug->Hardware->CAN Status as I wrote above. As long as the parking sensors are active.
Haribos

Сообщение  14 ноя 2022, 17:24

autopilot писал(а):
14 ноя 2022, 15:22
I don't see any problems on the bus. All required data is present. The video was recorded when the OPS are active. There are stored errors in the memory of the PDC unit. But this is quite normal (the error may be sporadic. about the access unit).

Take a screenshot of Debug->Hardware->CAN Status as I wrote above. As long as the parking sensors are active.
Here is the short video of CAN STATUS:
https://disk.yandex.com/i/ztaZvxoF4hj5cA
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  14 ноя 2022, 21:23

I don't see any errors and I don't see any possible data transfer problems.
I can not say why there is a delay when turning on the OPS. :(
Does the display of reverse gear on the ColorMFA screen occur without delay ?
Haribos

Сообщение  15 ноя 2022, 15:31

autopilot писал(а):
14 ноя 2022, 21:23
I don't see any errors and I don't see any possible data transfer problems.
I can not say why there is a delay when turning on the OPS. :(
Does the display of reverse gear on the ColorMFA screen occur without delay ?
Hi again. Yes when rear is engaged it is displayed correctly. The only problem is when sensors see obstacle it gives signal and there is a beep, but at this moment there is no color strips to see which sensor ks active and sees obstacle.
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  15 ноя 2022, 16:27

It needs to be clarified ... The problem is that at the greatest distance there is sound, but there is no display of the sensor on which the obstacle ? Is it only at long range ? Are there any delays when working at short distances ?
Haribos

Сообщение  15 ноя 2022, 23:26

autopilot писал(а):
15 ноя 2022, 16:27
It needs to be clarified ... The problem is that at the greatest distance there is sound, but there is no display of the sensor on which the obstacle ? Is it only at long range ? Are there any delays when working at short distances ?
Lets describe like that: movent back, there is an obstacle on front of the side left(rear) sensor. There is been signal, but no stripe with green or yellow color on the display. Continue to approach obstacle beens are mere frequently, but still no indication on display, et the end when the obstacle is approx 20cm from the sensor there is red stripe. This happens only with the side sensors. Central sensors worked edequately all the time.
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  16 ноя 2022, 00:10

Now I understand.
On the latest firmwares: middle sensors display a distance of 1.6m, side sensors display a distance of 0.6m. Unfortunately, most PDC units do not provide information about longer distances (the value of 2.55m is not taken into account, which means that there is no obstacle).
I will try to check the firmware. Perhaps there is some mistake. Does everything work correctly on your car (C5) ? Firmware installed the same version ?
Can you look at the diagnostics (on A4B7) how the data on the side sensors change ? Are the values ​​displayed correctly when approaching an obstacle evenly ?
Haribos

Сообщение  16 ноя 2022, 23:38

autopilot писал(а):
16 ноя 2022, 00:10
Now I understand.
On the latest firmwares: middle sensors display a distance of 1.6m, side sensors display a distance of 0.6m. Unfortunately, most PDC units do not provide information about longer distances (the value of 2.55m is not taken into account, which means that there is no obstacle).
I will try to check the firmware. Perhaps there is some mistake. Does everything work correctly on your car (C5) ? Firmware installed the same version ?
Can you look at the diagnostics (on A4B7) how the data on the side sensors change ? Are the values ​​displayed correctly when approaching an obstacle evenly ?
Hello again. Here is the link for video from my car(C5). It looks similar to that situation with B7
https://disk.yandex.com/i/_k0Fab2U8BJ7Nw
Also shot some pictures during parking from the display visualization. Obstacle in this case is the car behind my car, all sensors must detect it. Firmware installed - > v2.94b40 on both cars.
Вложения
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  17 ноя 2022, 02:40

Good video and good photo. :good: I think I know where the problem is.
See PM for test firmware.
Haribos

Сообщение  17 ноя 2022, 22:09

Hello Autopilot. Test was OK. Now visualization is as it should be. Thank you very much for the effort and provided support.
serghei

Сообщение  21 мар 2023, 21:08

скажите пожалуйста а если купить готовый вариант парктроник с can шиной AV-117 B4 vw будет работать на vw b5+ с colormfa
skoda superb1 1.8t 2002г
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  21 мар 2023, 21:34

Я понятия не имею что это за система и для каких она поколений.
Информации по ней в интернете ноль.
Ответить