TT 8N thinks it's an Automatic

Technical issues

Вопросы по установке. Монтаж, пайка, проводки...
Questions about the installation. Mounting, soldering, wiring ...
Ответить
Ozaudidad

Сообщение  05 ноя 2022, 07:44

Hi
Just finished installing and testing my ColorMFA in my 2005 TT 225 Quattro manual. Very impressed with the product and the excellent documentation. Most things appear to be working well, but the gear indicator shows only the "P" as for an automatic in park mode. This display persists while driving, no matter what gear is chosen. I have updated the gear ratios in the hope this would trigger a "manual" response, but no! How can I get it to realise I have a manual gearbox?

The other slight issue is that, on moving off from a stop position, the handbrake on message is displayed on the MFA.

How can this be fixed?
Thanks
Audi TT 8N quattro 225, 2005
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  05 ноя 2022, 10:04

Please check your connections. You made a mistake or made a short circuit.
For TT8N: Trinput6 from ColorMFA must be connected to Pin13 on green socket (is a parking brake signal - handbrake).

"P" for manual transmission is a "Parking mode" and displayed when you On handbrake. You also see a handbrake warning when your speed reaches 5 km/h.
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
Ozaudidad

Сообщение  05 ноя 2022, 14:10

Thanks - I'll check it out when I get the energy to take the cluster out again...
Audi TT 8N quattro 225, 2005
Ответить