Audi A3/S3 8P TPMS not under "System" menu

Technical issues

Вопросы по установке. Монтаж, пайка, проводки...
Questions about the installation. Mounting, soldering, wiring ...
Ответить
ianpgonzaga

Сообщение  31 июл 2022, 09:29

Hi @autopilot I've insalled colourmfa in Audi 8P and it's working very well, me and customer are super happy! The one thing we both know that is not showing up in colourMFA is TPMS. It is confirmed that the instrument cluster already had this function coded in. Before we did the upgrade owner confirmed that TPMS was indeed present and functioning.

I also updated to the latest FW _a38p_flash_v2.9.4b38.rar but still no TPMS under the "System" menu as per the User Manual. Any more ideas?

Thank you.
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  31 июл 2022, 11:45

ColorMFA currently does not support TPMS on PQ35.
Please make CAN bus logs or a photo of the CAN-Monitor on this car.
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
Express

Сообщение  02 авг 2022, 16:09

Hey, see below for videos of both the motor can and comfort can for the issue above.

https://youtu.be/gL0PxasPPyw
https://youtu.be/kNjjrfDPKv0

a few other items I've noticed since install is screen tearing when using the slide animation between menus.
Adjusting the cruise control using the stalk sometimes skips certain numbers or adjusts by 2kms instead of 1kms each tap.
ESP/ASR off warning is still hidden in the debug menu via forcing.
and no option to see rear sensor distance visual via debug ( have see this work on TT8J firmware. )
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  02 авг 2022, 19:40

While shooting a video, you need to scroll through the data on the screen (up and down buttons). Not all data is on the video.
I've noticed since install is screen tearing when using the slide animation between menus.
Not understand. Can this be shown on video? Or make a picture with an explanation...
Adjusting the cruise control using the stalk sometimes skips certain numbers or adjusts by 2kms instead of 1kms each tap.
ColorMFA does not control CCS. Only displays the value. The motor "brain" processes the cruise data.
ESP/ASR off warning is still hidden in the debug menu via forcing.
Yes, this option must be enabled if you have a supported type of braking system. Not all ESP units support this feature. This option will always be in Debug and disabled by default.
no option to see rear sensor distance visual via debug
All OPS options in latest firmwares here: Debug→Software→OPS/RVC
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
Express

Сообщение  04 авг 2022, 06:33

Hey,
i apologize didn't realise you could scroll down, See corrected video below.
https://youtu.be/WTL3TapSIjQ

Here is the video of the screen tearing issue when sliding animation is picked. (I've made the video slow motion to help see it better on video.)
https://youtu.be/Rwti-ITfVZw
as you can see the bottom of the font is a few frames behind the top of the text when animation is playing.

also tried each option under the OPS menu but none seemed to show a sensor distance screen on the colormfa.

thanks for your efforts with this !!
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  04 авг 2022, 08:41

Thank you. I will check the data and tearing issue.
Why is there no data in the Info-CAN ? The previous videos seem to have data.

About OPS on A3: enable only "OPS A3 show" and restart the system (put the car to sleep, close the car with the remote control for ~30 sec).
Check Debug->Diagnostics->Protocols. "CAN Diag TP20" must be enabled for PQ35.
Parking ECU must support OPS functions and must be coded "with OPS support".
Express

Сообщение  04 авг 2022, 08:50

Not sure with the info can. seems to be random depending when it shows or not. ill have and a look and see if i can find a cause.
Ответить