Issues with MFA display

Technical issues

Вопросы по установке. Монтаж, пайка, проводки...
Questions about the installation. Mounting, soldering, wiring ...
Ответить
Noodle_Box

Сообщение  14 окт 2021, 15:17

I've been thought alot of what i can understand in the fourm on issues with the displays. I'm after some help or some directions of what may be wrong.

Starting the car, the display works as normal, all fully functional for the car journey but then i will get back in it later say after 20 minutes and then the display does nothing. I can see that it has power but nothing displays. Some pressing the stork button gets the firmware loading error or most of the time nothing happens for that use. The next time the car starts it works. It's like a heat thing ?? I have also found that on some hot days I get the same.

The other issue I get is like the screen goes all fuzzy and does work right. I've attached an image of this so you can see what I am talking about.
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  17 окт 2021, 12:46

This is not a screen problem. This is a memory and main FLASH issue.
Where did you buy the kit? Who installed it? Are there any pictures of the installation?
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
Noodle_Box

Сообщение  25 окт 2021, 13:16

I brought the display direct from here. I was part of batch 12.
The unit was installed by someone who does these sorts of works in the UK called biltechnik.
Bellow are some of the pictures taken on install.
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  30 окт 2021, 17:47

Please write PM to Dirtylime about this problem.
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
Ответить