Setting issues golf mk4

Technical issues

Вопросы по установке. Монтаж, пайка, проводки...
Questions about the installation. Mounting, soldering, wiring ...
pewy

Сообщение  28 мар 2023, 01:33

autopilot писал(а):
26 мар 2023, 08:40
Can you clarify? Does not show the doors on the screen and there is no data on the comfort CAN bus?
You write that the same thing happens, but the main problem described above is resetting all settings when the power is turned off.

If it does not show the doors and there is no data in the CAN monitor, then the most common reason is incorrectly soldered CAN bus wires. They are interchanged (CAN-H and CAN-L).
The second common reason is incorrect installation. Perform the installation for a car with IMMO3 as if they were installing it in IMMO2. Cut the CAN bus tracks on the dashboard board. It is not right. When installing in the IMMO3 dashboard with the IMMO3 comfort unit, no tracks need to be cut.
The third most common mistake is using the wrong firmware. Firmware immo2 and immo3 are incompatible. Different CAN bus speeds. You need to use the correct version for your car.
Yes, of course, it does not show the doors open, nor can data, and it does not save the configuration either.

The cables verified, all correct and without bad connections
The engine data can show them to me

I had it installed in my 2002 golf Mk4 car, in cluster fis passat 3B0 920 847 E and everything was correct, when I removed it and installed it in a 1J0 920 826 C, what was described happens to me
I always cut the tracks, I didn't know that in inmo3 it wasn't necessary, thanks

Also tried installed in another 503 cluster with the same result

When I remove the contact the blue led light on the board stops flashing

Regarding the firmware, it is also correct since it was in the Fis (b5fs) and I updated it by passing it to the half screen (b5) I can try to put the Fis again to see if it works ...
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  29 мар 2023, 12:51

Step by step...

I need to clarify what I mean by "cut the tracks".
When installing in the immo3 cluster and installing this cluster in the immo2 car, it is necessary to cut the CAN bus tracks on the cluster board. For immo3 cluster installed to immo3 car this cut is not need. But of course you need to cut the tracks coming from the control buttons (3 pieces).

Check this:
1. Change any setting and after that change language to any other. Turn power off|on. Are the settings saved?
2. Take photo of screen CAN Status in hidden menu while cluster installed to car.
3. Disconnect Comfort CAN wires from ColorMFA to cluster. Take photo of screen CAN Status again.
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
pewy

Сообщение  30 мар 2023, 14:02

Ok, so the cut is correct, the tracks cut since we are talking about immo3

1. If it saves the configuration if I change language

I uninstalled it from the cluster and put it provisionally, they are only connected:

- Positive, negative and ignition
- K-Line
- The 3 inputs
- And the CAN buses

The same data appears in the photo, removing Canbus comfort and connected

Изображение
Изображение

Tell me if I have to install it all again and I'll try again :good:
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  04 апр 2023, 12:09

Sorry for late answer...
If the data is saved when the language is changed, then the problem may be with the power supply (ignition signal and +12V). General data saving occurs when the ignition signal is turned off and all devices on the CAN bus go to sleep. At this time, the screen turns off, but the LED on the board continues to blink. Only when the data is saved the device goes into sleep mode. The blinking mode of the LED changes (but on VW it does not turn off for another 1 hour). You can also see the current consumption of the device. It can be seen when it goes into sleep mode.

As for CAN comfort... It's strange, but I don't see any errors or problems in the photo.
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
pewy

Сообщение  04 апр 2023, 18:58

No problem

But the problem refers to the two clusters, in which I have installed it?
But being running on the other cluster, it's weird..

I will try to reinstall it, in fis that was originally and see if it shows signs of something, and I will check that the consumption is not excessive

The other screen that you sent me is working without problems in my car (which is the same, where I test everything)
pewy

Сообщение  10 апр 2023, 21:52

Installed in the cluster that was previously and nothing, the same thing, I have to measure some components
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  11 апр 2023, 03:36

You need to check the ColorMFA PCB. It is possible that during reinstallation, a short circuit occurred somewhere or some element came off (for example, due to cleaning from adhesive tape).
Ответить