Setting issues golf mk4

Technical issues

Вопросы по установке. Монтаж, пайка, проводки...
Questions about the installation. Mounting, soldering, wiring ...
Carrarmat

Сообщение  29 июн 2021, 22:48

every time that i turn off my power supply the display lose all settings.

After that i changed,color,background,logo and so on

This happened on my bench test tool,this cluster is for a friend

Nobody knows why??

thanks
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  30 июн 2021, 04:26

ColorMFA saves all settings before going into sleep mode. The main power supply should be present approximately 3-4 seconds after the ignition is turned off.
If the settings are not saved in the car -> incorrect connection of the power supply and ignition (swapped).
If the settings are not saved "on the bench" -> you must turn off ignition and wait some seconds before remove main power.
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
Carrarmat

Сообщение  30 июн 2021, 08:21

I waited 30 seconds.

When i turn off the Power supply i lose all settings.

When i switch off from the tool on bench test the settings are saved.

I checked 1- 23 Wires connections and are made correctly
Последний раз редактировалось Carrarmat 30 июн 2021, 09:01, всего редактировалось 2 раза.
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  30 июн 2021, 08:40

I wrote above how it works. And of course nothing will be saved as long as there is activity on the CAN-buses (it is impossible to switch to sleep mode).
from the tool in benché test
I do not know what is the "tool in benché test"...
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
Carrarmat

Сообщение  30 июн 2021, 08:48

I got 2 display

1- the First One works

2-the second One doesnt work

Which can bus are you talking??

The second display Is defected in my opinion
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  30 июн 2021, 09:17

1. Testing in the car
- install cluster to car
- turn ignition on
- change any settings
- turn ignition off
- close the car via remote or key
- wait ~30-40sec (time to going car in to sleep mode)
- open car
- disconnect cluster or remove cluster fuse
- connect cluster back
- turn ignition on
- check all settings

2. Testing on the bench
- connect ONLY power, ignition and key wires to cluster
- power up cluster (power + ignition)
- change any setings
- disconnect ONLY ignition
- wait 5-10 sec
- disconnect power
- connect power again (power + ignition) and check all settings

Alternate check on car or bench: change any settings and after this change language to any other and return language back. Disconnect/connect again power and check settings.
Carrarmat

Сообщение  30 июн 2021, 09:43

I ll try later, i cant test in the car,only bench test.
I completed the full installation,the display Is fitted and all wires are connected

Thanks for the moment
19Ariel86

Сообщение  03 июл 2021, 23:12

Hi. I have exactly the same problem which user Carramat.

I don't have car picture when open the car doors when ignition is off, when is on small green card blinkinkg and showing which door is open.

My cluster remember only language changing.

I try to do Yours (Autopilot) solutions but doesn't work.
molodoi-90
Контакты:

Сообщение  04 июл 2021, 12:18

Такая же проблема как и у человека выше. При открывании утром авто и при открытой двери нет индикации на экране. Замечено на новой 36 прошивке. на 33 не было такого
Volkswagen Bora AZJ 2.0 2002 год
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  04 июл 2021, 20:54

I don't have car picture when open the car doors when ignition is off, when is on small green card blinkinkg and showing which door is open.
What car is ColorMFA installed in?
Такая же проблема как и у человека выше. При открывании утром авто и при открытой двери нет индикации на экране. Замечено на новой 36 прошивке. на 33 не было такого
С 33 на 36 никаких изменений в этом направлении не было. Может не ту прошивку залили ? Что пишет в верхнем правом углу на экране Служебные->Прошивка ?
19Ariel86

Сообщение  04 июл 2021, 23:02

My car is golf 4 2003 1,9 TDI, cluster which was before fitting ColorMFA was vdo immo3 full fis.
Tooday i update firmware to "_b5fs_flash_v2.9.4b34.rar" and nothing change.
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  05 июл 2021, 13:20

This vehicle should display open doors with the ignition off.
If the doors are not displayed and the configuration is not saved, then you have reversed the power and ignition wires.
Check the connection and fix it.
19Ariel86

Сообщение  05 июл 2021, 23:26

I change wires "ignition" and "+12" and everything working perfekt!!!
Sorry for stupid problem.
On the picture where is instruction for soldering where and which wire (+12, ignition, ground) should be, is not very good, because we don't know where is pin 1.

Anyway, Thankyou for solutions and HELP autopilot.
I Think is not my last colorMFA from Yours faktory:).
Regards!!!
molodoi-90
Контакты:

Сообщение  08 июл 2021, 18:31

Привет. Приборка фулл фис Изображение
С 33 на 36 никаких изменений в этом направлении не было. Может не ту прошивку залили ? Что пишет в верхнем правом углу на экране Служебные->Прошивка ?
[/quote]
Вложения
Volkswagen Bora AZJ 2.0 2002 год
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  12 июл 2021, 21:05

Вернитесь обратно на 33 и проверьте корректность работы.
Я постараюсь проверить прошивку.
Carrarmat

Сообщение  13 июл 2021, 21:28

autopilot писал(а):
30 июн 2021, 09:17
1. Testing in the car
- install cluster to car
- turn ignition on
- change any settings
- turn ignition off
- close the car via remote or key
- wait ~30-40sec (time to going car in to sleep mode)
- open car
- disconnect cluster or remove cluster fuse
- connect cluster back
- turn ignition on
- check all settings

2. Testing on the bench
- connect ONLY power, ignition and key wires to cluster
- power up cluster (power + ignition)
- change any setings
- disconnect ONLY ignition
- wait 5-10 sec
- disconnect power
- connect power again (power + ignition) and check all settings

Alternate check on car or bench: change any settings and after this change language to any other and return language back. Disconnect/connect again power and check settings.

All the wires are connected and the display is already installed.

I changed the language and save the setting(italiano)

i invert also ignition and +12v wires but nothing is changed,it doenst save all the others settings.
autopilot писал(а):
30 июн 2021, 09:17

with alternate checks works,infact it saved all settings
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  21 июл 2021, 19:08

All the wires are connected and the display is already installed.

I changed the language and save the setting(italiano)

i invert also ignition and +12v wires but nothing is changed,it doenst save all the others settings.
Do you check in the car or on the table?
If the ignition is off, does the screen show open doors?
How do you check (step by step)?
Carrarmat

Сообщение  21 июл 2021, 21:14

I told you ,only bench test ,i shipped today the cluster,so i Will inform you asap
pewy

Сообщение  25 мар 2023, 21:49

It also happens to me, before you sent me the last screen, I removed the previous one from a fis passat 847 (which worked perfectly), it was installed in a passat half screen 503-829 box and I couldn't even get it to show up. They didn't see the doors open, nor did they have data in comfort can, now I installed this same screen in a golf 826 half screen instrument panel and I can't even have doors open in any way, nor data with comfort.

But if I check on the comfort channel if it says door open and closed

- The positive cables were inverted, without result
- I went down to version b22 and went back up to b41 (I read somewhere that this could work), to no avail.
- All the cables to their respective sites have been checked and that there was no short, everything is correct

The car is a Golf Mk4 from 2002, with a 1C0 comfort control unit and the instrument panels are INMO3, and the versions used are correct for small screens.
Could it have something to do with it, that he was in a fis and when he moved to half the screen something happened?

What could have happened? Can you tell me what can I do? thanks autopilot :good:
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  26 мар 2023, 08:40

Can you clarify? Does not show the doors on the screen and there is no data on the comfort CAN bus?
You write that the same thing happens, but the main problem described above is resetting all settings when the power is turned off.

If it does not show the doors and there is no data in the CAN monitor, then the most common reason is incorrectly soldered CAN bus wires. They are interchanged (CAN-H and CAN-L).
The second common reason is incorrect installation. Perform the installation for a car with IMMO3 as if they were installing it in IMMO2. Cut the CAN bus tracks on the dashboard board. It is not right. When installing in the IMMO3 dashboard with the IMMO3 comfort unit, no tracks need to be cut.
The third most common mistake is using the wrong firmware. Firmware immo2 and immo3 are incompatible. Different CAN bus speeds. You need to use the correct version for your car.
Ответить