RS6 C5 Nokia RTE-3HD, RNS-E, SBS

Technical issues

Вопросы по установке. Монтаж, пайка, проводки...
Questions about the installation. Mounting, soldering, wiring ...
GMR

Сообщение  01 июн 2021, 23:04

Hello,
I installed the MFA on my 2003 RS6 C5, but there is a small problem which I believe could be solved with a firmware update, let me explain this car has the telematik with a Nokia phone in it. armrest of an RNS-E and voice control and a multifunction steering wheel with telephone control.
The problem and the following one the MFA displays the navigation and the radio or CD or MP3, nevertheless I switch with the telephone button on the steering wheel it appears well but afterwards impossible to make a call because the voice command takes the place of launching or answer the call plus it does not switch back to the radio or CD or MP3 title, it remains in telephone mode on the display.
However, the commands do come back well on the Radio but not on the display.
With an old system which is still installed because I have two meters (security requires) all function the scales and in addition it displays the number of calls and calls

I checked at VCDS for module 17 on block 60 and 61 and 62 all and ok
How can I send you logs or a video to show you the problem.
Regards,
Franck
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  02 июн 2021, 01:19

ColorMFA is not support Telematic system.
What version of firmware is installed on your ColorMFA ?
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
GMR

Сообщение  02 июн 2021, 07:09

hello,

Yes I saw in the specifications that the MFA does not take telematics, moreover I deactivated this one with the calculator 75 of channel 7 in value 1 and I am indeed in value 7 on the calculator 17 channel 62 .
The firmware installed and the latest version of your site _a6_flash_v2.9.4b36.rar.
However I put the old counter back without changing any value in the calculators and all are working, as soon as I install the other counter with the MFA the problem comes back.
Regards,
Franck
Последний раз редактировалось GMR 02 июн 2021, 08:22, всего редактировалось 2 раза.
GMR

Сообщение  02 июн 2021, 07:42

Hello
To give you an overview of the button controls on the steering wheel, here is a summary (R / T key = telephone or RNS-E "radio, CD, etc.", telephone key = call or hang up or request voice recognition from the RNS- E)
Regards
Franck

Изображение
photo for example that does not come from my car
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  02 июн 2021, 14:22

Does not matter what MFSW is used. ColorMFA does not use this buttons for control displayed info.
Telematic/phone/navi/radio controls information what ColorMFA displayed.

In short: problem is for display phone info from telematic and return back to audio data after use phone. Right ?

Go to CAN-monitor, select only Info-CAN, select Watch, press phone button on MFSW (as you talk before), find ID 265/267 (in first column. display is scrollable with up/down key), start shooting video, try to return to audio data (press phone, CD or other button as you do always), stop shooting video. Send this video to me.
While you shoot video do not close CAN-monitor. Data on video must be readable (low quality video is not accepted).
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
GMR

Сообщение  02 июн 2021, 14:52

Hello,
After several tests, I confirm that the MFA drives very poorly the steering wheel controls such as RADIO, Telephone, voice control from the computer ref: 4B0 907 487 H.
Because if when starting the car I have the Radio and CD or MP3 display if I press the R / T button on the steering wheel I switch to the NOKIA phone with the list of contacts and the possibility of browsing the contacts, but then if I press the steering wheel button to call to the right, nothing happens except the voice command, which should not be triggered in this mode.
But if I want to switch back to the RNS-E with the R / T button on the steering wheel, it switches except for the display which remains on the Nokia
So I don’t see where the problem can be, I have tested with various VCDS encoding still the same problem as soon as I reinstall the old meter all working.
Nevertheless I will make this video that you ask me to find.
Regards,
Franck
GMR

Сообщение  02 июн 2021, 16:15

Hello You are going to laugh there is no there is no ID 265 or 267, nevertheless I made a video in MP4 I can process it for you by which solution ?
GMR

Сообщение  02 июн 2021, 16:33

I sent on youtube
phpBB [video]
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  02 июн 2021, 16:56

Need to find ID after you use phone (press phone button or any action with phone). Go to CAN-monitor, Watch, use phone, search ID.

Can you make a video of the main screen that shows the problem ?
GMR

Сообщение  02 июн 2021, 17:17

Here is another video, I switch to phone mode and cannot scroll through the contacts or switch to radio display or other works.
I can only go back to RNS-E mode to control it by the steering wheel without display.
I will try to find an ID.
phpBB [video]
GMR

Сообщение  02 июн 2021, 17:23

Small question by what means I identify ID with the steering wheel control tests because everything moves on this CAM-monitor menu ?
GMR

Сообщение  02 июн 2021, 17:40

I believe I found the IDs 5C3 and 665
here is a video with a test of the Telephone steering wheel controls to RNS-E and navigation
phpBB [video]
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  03 июн 2021, 05:08

I do not need information about other IDs. ColorMFA does not use data from this MFSW. Does not control radio/navi/phone or other device. ColorMFA only display data from this device. The data is sent by these devices on their own.
Also ColorMFA does not support any telematic functions. Your phone is a part of telematic. Is not a separate device like original bluetooth phone module.
The first task is to find out why the data on the screen does not return to the display of audio data.
Do this (step by step):
- open car
- start engine
- run RNS
- select any FM or CD or SD
- go to CAN-monitor, select only Info-CAN, select Watch
- start shooting video
- Press R/T on MFSW (switch to phone)
- Try to find ID 265 and 267 (scroll down)
- Press R/T again (switch back to RNS)
- stop shooting video

What coding is currently set in adaptation channel 62 ?
GMR

Сообщение  03 июн 2021, 10:38

Hello,

The coding of channel 62 and 7, moreover I will redo the test that you present to me this evening.
Regards,
Franck
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  03 июн 2021, 16:11

Try to set coding to 5 (disable phone) for testing. Because your phone works through the telematics module and the telematics module is not supported.
GMR

Сообщение  03 июн 2021, 19:49

Hello,
I carried out your test with the coding in 5 and the ID 265 and 267 arrive.
sorry video and longer
phpBB [video]
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  04 июн 2021, 03:49

Ok. Thanks. I'll try to fix it.
GMR

Сообщение  04 июн 2021, 07:30

Thank you
GMR

Сообщение  07 июн 2021, 14:58

Hello,
do you need me to provide you with other items to correct my problem?
cordially
Franck
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  08 июн 2021, 00:26

See PM
Ответить