Interface and features

Все вопросы о внешнем виде и функциях ColorMFA
All questions about the appearance and functions of ColorMFA
GMR

Сообщение  30 ноя 2021, 22:40

autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  01 дек 2021, 09:29

You can always make diagnostics in groups. Only one group at a time.
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
goldns

Сообщение  09 дек 2021, 21:15

фич-реквест небольшой:
1. есть экономайзер, который обводит в зеленый контур выбранную передачу при мгновенном расходе <N1
Хотелось бы добавить такой-же, НО с красным контуром при расходе >N2

2. Режим работы(отображения?) АКПП.
Хотелось бы видеть к примеру заблокирован ли гидротрансформатор или нет. может быть маленькой приставкой к передаче. К примеру 1h,2h,3h,3L,4L....

3. Добавить в меню сервис учет моточасов.
VW T5 Multivan 2009 2.5TDI(BPC) + 09K
my drive2: https://www.drive2.ru/r/volkswagen/multivan/577300230504972433/
sg1

Сообщение  11 дек 2021, 01:17

goldns писал(а):
09 дек 2021, 21:15
фич-реквест небольшой:
1. есть экономайзер, который обводит в зеленый контур выбранную передачу при мгновенном расходе <N1
Хотелось бы добавить такой-же, НО с красным контуром при расходе >N2
Very good idea, like to be implemented too ! :good:
Passat b5, immo 2, 1,8 T APU
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  12 дек 2021, 06:09

1. Странная, если честно, функция... А когда она может использоваться ? Нажимая активно на педаль газа вроде и так понятно, что расход будет большим.
2. Не уверен, что есть такая возможность. Нужно посмотреть какие данные есть на шине.
3. Пока не будет.
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
boubou

Сообщение  13 дек 2021, 15:11

Hi, for "FUN"

- Possible view oil level automaticly when motor temperature is upper 60C° as on Audi when ignition on before start motor ?

- New trip 4 or 3 for reset automaticly when tank is full !

- to make a consumption gauge rather than figures for the average and instantaneous consumption for the OK zone? Explain with picture After ;-)
Golf 4 Tdi 100@150 | Cluster Passat W8 US 503 LowLine
Evgen

Сообщение  22 дек 2021, 22:16

Доброго дня, на днях на драйве нашёл статью что информацию с парктроников вывели на RNS-E. Но статью удалили быстро как-то.... Есть ли какая то информация о данной доработке?
Audi A6 C5 Allroad (2.5TDi AKE+головы от BAU + чип),2003 год, АКПП
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  22 дек 2021, 22:37

Будет в следующей прошивке.
Данные с парктроника А6С6 транслируются на RNS-E PU для штатного отображения на экране рнс. Только для PU, обычная RNS-E не умеет работать с парктрониками. И пока только без камеры заднего вида. При включенной камере отображается только камера.
Evgen

Сообщение  22 дек 2021, 22:51

autopilot писал(а):
22 дек 2021, 22:37
Будет в следующей прошивке.
Данные с парктроника А6С6 транслируются на RNS-E PU для штатного отображения на экране рнс. Только для PU, обычная RNS-E не умеет работать с парктрониками. И пока только без камеры заднего вида. При включенной камере отображается только камера.
Как понимаю PU штатно на A6C5 никак не могла идти, только переставлять рамки если...
Audi A6 C5 Allroad (2.5TDi AKE+головы от BAU + чип),2003 год, АКПП
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  22 дек 2021, 23:02

PU штатно могла ставится только на авто с 2010 года, т.к. с этого года началось производство. Однако это не пугает людей которые её себе поставили. :)
boubou

Сообщение  28 дек 2021, 14:54

boubou писал(а):
13 дек 2021, 15:11
Hi, for "FUN"

- Possible view oil level automaticly when motor temperature is upper 60C° as on Audi when ignition on before start motor ?

- New trip 4 or 3 for reset automaticly when tank is full !

- to make a consumption gauge rather than figures for the average and instantaneous consumption for the OK zone? Explain with picture After ;-)
UP ? :sorry:
Golf 4 Tdi 100@150 | Cluster Passat W8 US 503 LowLine
2work

Сообщение  02 янв 2022, 03:07

Good evening @autopilot,

I have been lurking in the background for a few months now trying to understand what might be possible within an Audi A2 with a ColorMFA installed.

Firstly can I say what a great feature this is, such an elegant addition to any vehicle and I’m really proud to have its functionality in my daily commuter.

The feature that I’m after in my A2 is the OPS Display that is available but for it to be triggered by the 8Z0 919 283A PDC Module. I’m quite sure it’s possible to achieve as I already have the OPS page displayed on my RNS-E PU by adding an Arduino UNO, more than happy to provide the Arduino Sketch that enables this to happen from Drivetrain to Infotainment.

You’ll notice this is my first post and I apologise for asking for something many have asked in the past. I just wondered if I could make you reconsider and give it a go with the use of the Arduino sketch that has this working from the 8Z0 PDC Module to the RNS-E PU, if it works on the head unit then surely the firmware could be altered to work on the beautiful ColorMFA.

Happy to work in the background on this with you as it really would be an amazing addition to the already amazing functionality that your product currently provides.

Kind regards,

Tom
2002 Audi A2 1.4 TDI

Rear OPS display on the RNS-E Mk2 triggered by Arduino to translate from 8Z0 PDC Module KLine diagnostics to infotainment CAN

Firmware B38

Would really like OPS display via K-LINE on ColorMFA
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  02 янв 2022, 14:23

UP ?
I do not understand the purpose of these functions (other than resetting after refueling).
8Z0 919 283A PDC
This module does not have built-in OPS support. Information can only be obtained from diagnostics.
I am not planning on getting any data through diagnostics at this time.
Only module with built-in OPS support are supported (info already present on CAN-bus).
2work

Сообщение  02 янв 2022, 19:00

Good afternoon @autopilot,

Thank you so much for coming back to me. Fully understand now that the OPS display on my RNS-E PU (Mk2) is via diagnostics is coming from the Arduino UNO. Guess I’ll have to find an OPS Module compatible with the Audi A2 that is rear sensors only.

If I find such an item I assume it will show the OPS display within the ColorMFA with the current firmware.

I’ll do some more investigations and let you know how I get on.

Kind regards,

Tom
2002 Audi A2 1.4 TDI

Rear OPS display on the RNS-E Mk2 triggered by Arduino to translate from 8Z0 PDC Module KLine diagnostics to infotainment CAN

Firmware B38

alexnevski36

Сообщение  02 янв 2022, 22:05

Happy New Year 2022!

Since we already have the incorporated VCDS in cMFA, and while we are able to add custom Measuring Blocks by using he empty ones, would it be possible to also add descriptions to the newly created custom Measuring Blocks?
Custom Labels I think they are called?
Would be very nice alternative to Extended Info!
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  03 янв 2022, 00:41

Guess I’ll have to find an OPS Module compatible with the Audi A2 that is rear sensors only
ColorMFA supports modules from A6C6/Q74L/A8D3. There is information here: Парктроники с визуализацией Only with rear sensors is also present.
Basically, for Audi 2001-2005, only the module itself needs to be replaced (pinout compatible). The sensors do not need to be replaced. Perhaps it will work for A2 too. But on A2 they never put a parking sensors button, but for these blocks it is necessary. These modules do not cost very much on the secondary market.
Or you can install a kit from A3/TT/R8 with OPS support. But as far as I know it is expensive.

custom Measuring Blocks
What custom measuring blocks are you talking about? ColorMFA does not support it.
possible to also add descriptions
There is not enough space to add textual descriptions for all possible groups for all possible ECUs.
2work

Сообщение  03 янв 2022, 02:52

Hello again Autopilot,

I’ll try the A3 8P0 919 283C OPS Module as I know this revision is rears sensors only. I should t require a Parking Sensor button but do actually have this functionality on the RNS-E Mk2 as it’s running custom firmware.

I beleive the problem I may come up against is the fact that the A2 doesn’t not have a Gateway and it’s something I’m not wanting to retrofit due to the costs involved. Hopefully the 8P0 OPS Module will work, if. It the. The only way is going to be to see what ColorMFA firmware tweaks might be available to enable this feature.

Right now my specific A2 is displaying the OPS page on the RNS-E over infotainment CAN as the Arduino is translating the K-Line diagnostics messages to the correct Infotainment CAN messages to the RNS-E.

I’ll have a read up on the links you supplied tomorrow as it might give me some more hints on how to achieve what I’m after.

Thanks for your time.

Kind regards,

Tom
2002 Audi A2 1.4 TDI

Firmware B38

autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  03 янв 2022, 03:34

About PDC button and speaker...
If the original circuit contains a button with an LED or a speaker, then they must be installed. The module checks for the presence of a button (by LED resistance) and a speaker (by resistance). If they are missing, then the module will not work. Of course, you can always trick the module by simply connecting a resistance.

ColorMFA has a simple gateway that transmits data from the A3 OPS connected to the motor CAN bus to the infotainment CAN bus. And also broadcasts data back. This function is always enabled and there is no separate setting for it. In the next update there will be a separate setting to enable this gateway emulation.
alexnevski36

Сообщение  03 янв 2022, 10:49

custom Measuring Blocks

What custom measuring blocks are you talking about? ColorMFA does not support it.
==========================
The me7.5 ecu has 255 Measuring Blocks, some used (particular to this ecu type), some empty (used in other ecu types). In ECU firmware, the empty Measuring Blocks can be re-purposed, from empty, to show custom parameters. These custom parameters, when added in the firmware, VCDS shows the values and the formats but do not have names. I was asking if is possible that I, the user, could somehow load these names, as we load the logos, for example?

Also, is it possible to make AFR gauge from the message 09 of Extended Info in firmware #36 ?

Also,is it possible to make a Boost gauge with vacuum for a new message in Extended Info, for which I already wrote and tested the added ECU firmware and it works ?
ianpgonzaga

Сообщение  15 янв 2022, 13:21

autopilot писал(а):
03 янв 2022, 03:34
About PDC button and speaker...
If the original circuit contains a button with an LED or a speaker, then they must be installed. The module checks for the presence of a button (by LED resistance) and a speaker (by resistance). If they are missing, then the module will not work. Of course, you can always trick the module by simply connecting a resistance.

ColorMFA has a simple gateway that transmits data from the A3 OPS connected to the motor CAN bus to the infotainment CAN bus. And also broadcasts data back. This function is always enabled and there is no separate setting for it. In the next update there will be a separate setting to enable this gateway emulation.
yay happy for this update!!! I do love the OPS coming up in the screen :)
Ответить