REQUEST FOR NEW FEATURES / Предложения по новым функциям

Interface and features

Все вопросы о внешнем виде и функциях ColorMFA
All questions about the appearance and functions of ColorMFA
ianpgonzaga

Сообщение  27 сен 2022, 23:05

Can colourMFA take a speed signal pulled from the ABS on the CAN and output it to the analog speedo on a mk4 instrument cluster.
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  28 сен 2022, 07:37

There is currently no such feature.
Why do you need this option?
Conventional ABS units do not have such a signal on CAN-bus. Only ASR/ESP units have speed on CAN.
The ColorMFA does not have an analog output. The maximum that can be done is a pulse signal proportional to the speed. To do this, it will need to add an external components.
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
JimB

Сообщение  01 окт 2022, 11:59

Hello, thank you for last firmware. Color settings is much better then I expected. Thank you, Autopilot. :wink:
Skoda Octavia RS mk1, immo3
mmgherasim
Контакты:

Сообщение  15 окт 2022, 11:02

Hello! Nice work with the latest update! You think you can make it so the 'User set' colors remain saved if we switch back an forth between default ones and user set? Also, for the ECO MODE, can you make so that when there is no background set for the current gear number, the number turns green instead of the background? Even at night it's hard to tell if ECO MODE kicked in or not, you have to look kind of hard for the green indicator. Can I also suggest some mods for the english language later on? There some expressions here and there that could be tweaked because they don't actually fit the context. Thank you!
AUDI A4 B7
2.0 TDI quattro BPW
ColorMFA on Color FIS
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  16 окт 2022, 18:19

You think you can make it so the 'User set' colors remain saved if we switch back an forth between default ones and user set?
Sorry, but I don't think this will be possible.
Also, for the ECO MODE, can you make so that when there is no background set for the current gear number, the number turns green instead of the background?
I'll think about this.
Can I also suggest some mods for the english language later on? There some expressions here and there that could be tweaked because they don't actually fit the context.
You can write to me in a PM about any changes.
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
pety

Сообщение  30 окт 2022, 16:33

hi. is there some possibility to change background or just start logo...
and what is a Com port blocked or something like this by logo loader and how could i fix it? thx
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  30 окт 2022, 22:35

It is not possible to change the background to a custom image.
I don't understand what "com port blocked" means. There are photos ?
You can upload your logos. The instruction is here: https://wiki.colormfa.ru/logoloader
pety

Сообщение  31 окт 2022, 12:12

down there, where is COM3-opened is by me COM3 - Blocked, but i check it today and everything is ok now...
and is it possilbe to delete some start logo or animations for more memory space (maybe background) or for other satrt logos? Or maybe in next update? thx
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  01 ноя 2022, 00:10

You can upload 4 pictures and 2 animations in any form, and you can delete any of the uploaded pictures or upload another picture in its place.
Pictures installed with the firmware can not be deleted. They are built into the firmware.
goldns

Сообщение  11 ноя 2022, 16:45

Еще фичрексест небольшой:
волей судьбы появилась в семье такая машинка как mersedes vito 2018 года, в жирной комплектации.
И мне очень понравилось в ней как отображается мгновенный(!) расход топлива.

фото: Изображение

отображается он в виде прогресс-бара.
я бы очень хотел чтоб реализовали такой же бар у нас на цветном.
разместить его предлагаю(!) между верхней полосой(где два параметра и статус вебасты) и скоростью.
понятно что многим он нафиг не нужен. но кому-то может и понравиться.
и включение сделать его просто по отдельной "галочке".
т.е. "хотите прогресс бар - ставите галку и его показывает".
также хорошо бы иметь настройку его максимальной величины(на мерсе от 0л до 20л).
а когда машин к примеру стоит и расход идет не л/100км, а л/ч, то этот прогресс бар менялся бы на к примеру 0-3л/ч.

и плюс было бы СУПЕР еслиб по процессу заполнения его цвет менялся к примеру от зеленого до красного постепенно до полного заполнения и тд.
про цвет это второстепенное. если с цветом тяж

примерно такая фигня:))))) малевич из меня как балерина) но суть думаю ясна
Изображение
VW T5 Multivan 2009 2.5TDI(BPC) + 09K
my drive2: https://www.drive2.ru/r/volkswagen/multivan/577300230504972433/
pety

Сообщение  02 янв 2023, 18:15

hi.
first - all the best for all in new year.
second - it is possible to do tire pressure monitor by esp module without tpms sensorses? thx
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  04 янв 2023, 05:53

No. Such a function cannot be done.
More precisely, it is possible, but it will work very poorly or will not work at all (for example, on a low-profile tire).
pety

Сообщение  06 янв 2023, 11:40

It is a pity. and can't it be done so, that it can be turned on and off with a warning about the size of the tires with the minimum or recommended dimensions? it would not be necessary to mount the sensors in the wheels and replace the sensors or calibrate everything. it would be enough if esp checked the difference when driving straight...
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  07 янв 2023, 07:21

ESP on this cars is not check/not calculate any differences. Only sending current speed of each wheel to the CAN-bus.
When carrying out tests, no change in wheel speed was found with a very large pressure difference (2.5bar in 3 wheels, 1bar in the test wheel). The speed difference was at the level of the measurement error. It was only on high profile wheels that any difference could be seen. I'm not sure if this feature will work properly and I'm not ready to add it for use yet.
pety

Сообщение  08 янв 2023, 12:48

ok.
thanks for the explanation...
and what about "Open Ceremony" – Tachometer needles sweep after ignition off, like in VFIZ
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  08 янв 2023, 14:20

I already wrote about this earlier. This option implemented by external devices works slowly (compare the speed of the arrows on the VFIZ and on the original system where there is such a function). In addition, this is implemented by replacing the original data on the CAN bus. This way, in my opinion, is not correct.
On many VW clusters, this feature can be enabled via a dump modification.
pety

Сообщение  09 янв 2023, 14:02

Aaa sorry. I forgot. Yes u wrote about it. its no nessessary for me...
Steffenfks

Сообщение  21 янв 2023, 12:39

hi, is it possible to get an optical display on the display for active steering wheel heating like in the 3dcolormfa
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  22 янв 2023, 02:46

I didn't understand what is "get an optical display on the display"...
I don't have any info about steering wheel heating.
Steffenfks

Сообщение  22 янв 2023, 18:42

if there is information via canbus if it would be possible to insert a steering wheel heating symbol at the top. similar to the webasto icon
Ответить