REQUEST FOR NEW FEATURES / Предложения по новым функциям

Interface and features

Все вопросы о внешнем виде и функциях ColorMFA
All questions about the appearance and functions of ColorMFA
sg1

Сообщение  03 май 2021, 21:02

Just a few corrections made. It is perfect now.
Passat b5, immo 2, 1,8 T APU
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  03 май 2021, 22:06

Thank you very much.
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
rcmaehl

Сообщение  05 май 2021, 05:38

Please add Images for VW RIALTA if they're not already added. Basically VR6 Jetta Motor Home similar to Eurovan.
2003 Passat Wagon GLX V6 4Mo
boubou

Сообщение  05 май 2021, 08:33

sg1 писал(а):
02 май 2021, 22:03
Slovenian translation refresh.
Autopilot you really constantly do terrific job with improvements and also with all translations needed for new features. It is long time ago I made latest corrections, and now I see that there are some areas (most on new service options) I could make them perfect again. Please just tell me, where can I download actual slovenian language files to optimize some words.
Hi, possible same for French translation ? 😉
Golf 4 Tdi 100@150 | Cluster Passat W8 US 503 LowLine
Pistou

Сообщение  05 май 2021, 09:02

boubou писал(а):
05 май 2021, 08:33
sg1 писал(а):
02 май 2021, 22:03
Slovenian translation refresh.
Autopilot you really constantly do terrific job with improvements and also with all translations needed for new features. It is long time ago I made latest corrections, and now I see that there are some areas (most on new service options) I could make them perfect again. Please just tell me, where can I download actual slovenian language files to optimize some words.
Hi, possible same for French translation ? 😉
I have made some update but I did not get any specific file, some flaws are still present.
The genuine translation was not good... please share it over the forum ! :)
Audi TT MK1 2003 BAM Engine
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  05 май 2021, 10:43

add Images for VW RIALTA
Why need add an image for a car that is not supported ?
possible same for French translation ?
See PM.
please share it over the forum
This is not an open source project.
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
Mrimstad

Сообщение  05 май 2021, 17:06

This has probably been asked before. But as i see there are og 3 solder pads where you solder analogue 1 for boost connection. Is it possible to use the 2 other pads for other devices, like egt, afr Oil preassure etc?

Love the adition of sepperate service points in the latest fw release.
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  05 май 2021, 22:40

Sorry, but is not possible to use this inputs. :(
Umatn1k

Сообщение  18 май 2021, 16:22

Добрый день, а небыло идеи сделать 3D картинки автомобиля при открытых дверях, выглядит очень круто?
Passat B5+ 1.8Т
RUHA

Сообщение  23 май 2021, 11:34

Здравствуйте! Очень давно поглядываю на этот прибор. Все никак не приобрету. (( Вот серьезно стала необходимость постоянной диагностике ЭБУ и мониторинге давления масла и наддува. Про наддув знаю, что есть там, а вот давление масла ограниченно только включением аварийного датчика. . собственно вопрос , можно прикрутить как нибудь уровень давления масла если на моторе добавить датчик? В принципе по железу все просто , можно прямо подключить датчик уровня давления к проводу датчика аварийного давления масла . Когда есть давление, контакты в аварийном датчике разомкнуты и провод можно использовать для измерения давления, а когда включится аварийный то смысла нет наблюдать за давлением. вот в ПО нужно добавить вроде. Будете заниматься этим?
А6 с5 2002 2.7БТ АКПП квака
denis94

Сообщение  27 май 2021, 22:56

Hi Autopilot, first thanks for your works in this project.
I have an AUDI A6 C5 allroad with RNSD.
When navigation is ON the report to colormfa work but some word or indication are not complete because the aera is to small.
Perhaps its possible to have more place (i think its possible to enlarge the aera to the OK zone)
thanks .
AUDI A6 allroad 2.5TDI 2003 TIPTRONIC
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  01 июн 2021, 17:04

можно прикрутить как нибудь уровень давления масла если на моторе добавить датчик?
Нет.
When navigation is ON the report to colormfa work but some word or indication are not complete because the aera is to small.
It works as on original screen. This navigation used specific "char based" protocol for display data. I can not change this.
GMR

Сообщение  06 июн 2021, 21:29

Hello,
I begin, after having analyzed the functions offered by MFA so that of maintenance by organ (bravo) think of putting yourself down to give the fuses installed by model with their assignments with a drop-down list and a graphic target or fuse block photo with the fuse flashing to indicate its location (just an idea).
Greetings,
Franck
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  07 июн 2021, 06:55

Not sure. It need lots of memory for adding good info for different cars. But the practical application is not very clear.
Of course, I would like to have complete documentation on car repair right in the car. :) There are special programs for this ...
GMR

Сообщение  07 июн 2021, 08:50

Thank you for that answer,
I fully understand that the lack of space in the storage of the MFA is a brake in addition to programming in the firmware, however for storage a USB key that stores the data on the car via the USB update port is a solution possible.
Then there is the format of the database and its editing by voluntary contributors.
Because the goal is to have a kind of light Elsawin depending on the make and model and not all cars.
Nevertheless I am only proposing, it remains an idea.
Thank you
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  07 июн 2021, 09:19

USB can only work in the "device" mode. Cannot connect flash, mouse, keyboard, etc. ("host" mode is not supported).
BlauerS6C5

Сообщение  13 июн 2021, 11:01

Hello, I'm new here and drive an Audi S6 4B.

I have already installed some ColorMFA at friends' Cars
I would now like to build one in myself. I check the tire pressure in the vehicle. Is it possible to have the information of the system shown on the display? The messages from the system are transmitted via the convenience CAN. If I find out the addresses of the messages (the ColorMFA can read addresses !?) should it be possible for them to be shown as a message in the display? I would agree to find out the addresses and help with the implementation

Then I still have questions about the parking heater:
Actually, only the information about the time setting etc. should be shown in the display. The controls (switch on etc.) are still controlled by the speedometer
Audi S6 4B ANK
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  13 июн 2021, 15:09

I check the tire pressure in the vehicle. Is it possible to have the information of the system shown on the display?
TPMS is supported. Pressure info is displayed if your device send it.
I still have questions about the parking heater
Webasto is not supported and I think support will not be added.
BlauerS6C5

Сообщение  13 июн 2021, 19:53

Great
Audi S6 4B ANK
nazarZP

Сообщение  20 июн 2021, 11:20

Здравствуйте! После обновления последней прошивкой, перестала отображаться температура масла и обновление уровня масла.
Вложения
Ответить