REQUEST FOR NEW FEATURES / Предложения по новым функциям

Interface and features

Все вопросы о внешнем виде и функциях ColorMFA
All questions about the appearance and functions of ColorMFA
sg1

Сообщение  01 окт 2021, 13:18

1. just a tip because i remember when i think "R" in my car is not working:
I was testing in garage with parking brake active. And "R" did not show when i switched gear to reverse...
"P" has prioritiy over R and all other gears and it is correct behavior !
Passat b5, immo 2, 1,8 T APU
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  17 окт 2021, 12:56

1) A38L firmware - reverse gear connected to TrInput15 (see the installation manual)
2) If you need boost via CAN over 2.55 you can use "boost via CAN multiplied by 2" (more info about changes in motor firmware you can found on nefmoto). In ColorMFA you must select "CAN-bus+" for this modification.
Not planned to add different modes for gasoline or diesel to minican.
3) Is possible if this message is not occupied by any of original ECU.
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
pety

Сообщение  05 ноя 2021, 20:02

Hi, I'm back here. Is there an update coming up?
I still have one request. icons and units together ...
Would it be possible in the new update? i
I know it's probably a design - icons in the corners and units after numbers , but I think it's enough to add the ability to turn on icons, units, icons and units together... (outside temp is with icon and unit together-blue snowflake - maybe changing from icon thermometer to snowflake... just my imagine)or simply make the units and icons together and cancel switching units and icons in the menu ...
and maybe two items in the OK arena as I wrote earlier (purple circles).it will be almost perfect...( i am looking by one eye on 3d color mfd from time to time. i think mfa is much better than mfd but there are some things not better but nicer...)
thank you for your work.u r the best
alexnevski36

Сообщение  06 ноя 2021, 09:36

1. can we have, if possible in the future, some really useful custom gauges for :
a) AFR (from Ext Info)
b) EGT (from Ext Info). Excellent the alarm feature you incorporated and I discovered just lately.!!!!!!
c) Boost with vacuum (from Ext Info). Firmware modification is already done for this.Tested and works.

2. I also second the idea to add 2 more fields to the OK area, left and right,for additional messages in Main Menu,perhaps the mapsetNr/AFR/EGT/Boost with vacuum

If possible, it will be perfect. If not possible, still excellent feature, I make a positive thought every time I enter the car!!!!!!!!!
GMR

Сообщение  06 ноя 2021, 23:34

Hello,
can we have an indicator that says we can turn on the engine when the temperatures are good (gearbox oil, engine, coolant) which can be activated or not?
fifoIV

Сообщение  12 ноя 2021, 15:50

I agree, this could be very useful
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  12 ноя 2021, 16:13

Why is this necessary?
If you have engine overheating, you will see a message about this (high coolant temperature).
Gearbox oil temperature is not controlled on this generation of vehicles. Engine oil temperature (if sensor is present) and coolant temperature only. Both temperatures are linked and there is a high warning.
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
boubou

Сообщение  12 ноя 2021, 23:24

Hi,

Possible to add a function to correct the distance of the colormfa with that of the cluster? (for inspection and TRIP 1/2/3)?

Possible to make an edit language option in the firmware updater rather than waiting for a new firmware?

The graphs do not work in diagnostics? Bug?

Possible to add an icon or a text for the defrosting of the mirrors?

A shortcut would be possible so as not to look for the function in the menus then under menus ...?

Thank you ;-)
Golf 4 Tdi 100@150 | Cluster Passat W8 US 503 LowLine
pety

Сообщение  15 ноя 2021, 09:54

Hi.
I've asked a few questions before, but I have one more question.
it is possible to make one item in the diag menu - diagnose everything and delete all errors as in VCDS ...
and maybe print errors via usb to pc thank you
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  15 ноя 2021, 13:40

Resetting all errors was not implemented at once, since this is a very long procedure on machines with K-line diagnostics.

You cannot connect USB devices (printers, flash drives, etc.) to ColorMFA (and not possible to store info from ColorMFA to USB-flash, e.t.c.). Only a computer can be connected (ColorMFA itself works as a device). When connecting a computer, you can always read errors with any diagnostic equipment. It is more convenient because there is not enough space in ColorMFA to implement the convenient function of saving all diagnostic messages in a "user friendly" format.
pety

Сообщение  17 ноя 2021, 22:22

thx.
and what about other questions about graphic?
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  18 ноя 2021, 01:06

I've already talked about icons and units. If this is done, then for all parameters. This cannot be done for all parameters. Doesn't fit to the screen.
alexnevski36

Сообщение  19 ноя 2021, 17:49

alexnevski36 писал(а):
06 ноя 2021, 09:36
1. can we have, if possible in the future, some really useful custom gauges for :
a) AFR (from Ext Info)
b) EGT (from Ext Info). Excellent the alarm feature you incorporated and I discovered just lately.!!!!!!
c) Boost with vacuum (from Ext Info). Firmware modification is already done for this.Tested and works.

2. I also second the idea to add 2 more fields to the OK area, left and right,for additional messages in Main Menu,perhaps the mapsetNr/AFR/EGT/Boost with vacuum

If possible, it will be perfect. If not possible, still excellent feature, I make a positive thought every time I enter the car!!!!!!!!!
can you please consider these^^^^
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  19 ноя 2021, 19:26

There are currently no plans to expand the functions of the extended CAN.
alexnevski36

Сообщение  20 ноя 2021, 07:13

autopilot писал(а):
19 ноя 2021, 19:26
There are currently no plans to expand the functions of the extended CAN.
I understand. Thank you for the answer.
boubou

Сообщение  20 ноя 2021, 14:06

boubou писал(а):
12 ноя 2021, 23:24
Hi,

Possible to add a function to correct the distance of the colormfa with that of the cluster? (for inspection and TRIP 1/2/3)?

Possible to make an edit language option in the firmware updater rather than waiting for a new firmware?

A shortcut would be possible so as not to look for the function in the menus then under menus ...?

Thank you ;-)
Autopilot ?

Thanks.
Golf 4 Tdi 100@150 | Cluster Passat W8 US 503 LowLine
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  22 ноя 2021, 07:44

Perhaps such a function will appear. Not sure about next update.
The translation is part of the firmware code and cannot be edited separately.
Everything works. You must select data for the graph in the current group (numeric fields only).
Not sure.
Not currently possible.
GMR

Сообщение  30 ноя 2021, 22:30

Hello
See that the error clearing function is working, can you possibly extend this function to the view of Lambda style measurement groups, injection, etc. so that you can determine the performance loss or failing components?
Thank you

The goal is to be able to do an analysis for the car running on E85 ethanol.
GMR

Сообщение  30 ноя 2021, 22:37

example :
Module 1 = motor
group 31 = lambda of my car as on VCDS
GMR

Сообщение  30 ноя 2021, 22:39

Изображение
Ответить