Неисправности, брак, возможные причины/ Issues and solutions

Technical issues

Вопросы по установке. Монтаж, пайка, проводки...
Questions about the installation. Mounting, soldering, wiring ...
DirtyliMe

Сообщение  09 янв 2018, 01:10

Тема для обсуждения возможных неисправностей и заводского брака.
онлайн-консультация. куда смотреть, если что-то не работает.
как отремонтировать и стоит ли это делать самостоятельно.

- Как зайти в режим прошивки после неудачного обновления.
goldns

Сообщение  06 дек 2021, 14:48

Недавно поставил цветного себе на vw t5 multivan 2009.
Пришел он ко мне с прошивкой 33.
Сегодня обновил прошивку на 36 - появилась проблема с диагностикой двух блоков - климат(08) и комфорт(46)
До обновления проблемы не было.
Проблему записал на видео также есть фотографии.
В видео всё описал словами.

фото ошибки климата:
Изображение
фото ошибки для комфорта не делал, ибо обнаружил во время записи видео.

Можно посмотреть все 6минут, там показаны настройки все которые могут влиять, а можно перемотать на самый конец, на
Видео:
на 4:11 комфорт
на 5:15 климат
phpBB [video]
VW T5 Multivan 2009 2.5TDI(BPC) + 09K
my drive2: https://www.drive2.ru/r/volkswagen/multivan/577300230504972433/
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  06 дек 2021, 16:02

Понял. Постараюсь проверить...
На видео ты говоришь, что при включении CAN Diag TP16 или TP20 к каким-то блокам вообще не подключается даже по К-линии ? Что на экране при этом пишет ? Нет ответа или ошибку какую-то выдает ?
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
goldns

Сообщение  06 дек 2021, 16:14

autopilot писал(а):
06 дек 2021, 16:02
Понял. Постараюсь проверить...
На видео ты говоришь, что при включении CAN Diag TP16 или TP20 к каким-то блокам вообще не подключается даже по К-линии ? Что на экране при этом пишет ? Нет ответа или ошибку какую-то выдает ?
Да, после обновления по стандарту было включено K,TP16,TP20
и я не мог прицепиться к вебасте(18 блок). отключил их, оставив только К - ко всем стало норм, кроме этих двух.
счас схожу запишу видео какие ошибки дает при включении каждого из пунктов. а может и просто пару фото сделаю.

если какие данные нужны, с VCDS или с кан монитора - сообщай дам.
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  06 дек 2021, 16:30

При включенных TP16/TP20 только к вебасте не подключается ? Что пишет ?

По климату проблема понятна. Дополнительно вроде ничего не нужно. Поправлю скину прошивку для проверки.
А вот по комфорту непонятно. Эта часть не менялась уже очень давно (работа по протоколу KW1281). И главное не ясно куда смотреть. :( Так что тут скорее всего затянется с исправлением.
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
goldns

Сообщение  06 дек 2021, 17:26

autopilot писал(а):
06 дек 2021, 16:30
При включенных TP16/TP20 только к вебасте не подключается ? Что пишет ?

По климату проблема понятна. Дополнительно вроде ничего не нужно. Поправлю скину прошивку для проверки.
А вот по комфорту непонятно. Эта часть не менялась уже очень давно (работа по протоколу KW1281). И главное не ясно куда смотреть. :( Так что тут скорее всего затянется с исправлением.
Сходил потыкался.
При включении К/TP16/TP20(3шт нажаты) доступ есть ко всем блокам кроме вебасты(18). и доступ к КОМФОРТу вернулся :)
Ошибка вебасты при включенных пунктах:
Изображение
Ко всем остальным блокам цепляется.
Климат всё также не работает:( И кстати в дебаге, где кар-инфо, и где показывает давление кондиционера и его включение - данные не меняются также.

И маленький фич-реквест
Можно ли добавить иконку РАБОТАЮЩЕЙ в данный момент вебасты. Могу попытаться выловить её включение в кан мониторе(комфорт ведь или мотор?), если вам по другому этого не сделать.
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  06 дек 2021, 18:29

Скинул в личку.
Patrick-S

Сообщение  07 дек 2021, 20:12

Hi. I have a problem with the navigation display. The navigation instructions are displayed on the ColorMFA but they do not update automatically. The Navigation-arrows freezes. For example, if I go to the menu for a short time and then back again, a fresh Navi-instruction is displayed.
I have to say that I soldered the missing components for the infotainment CAN-BUS by myself on the circuit board of the ColorMFA, because they were missing. The audio data from the radio is displayed correctly. Also the data from the phone book. These have a quick refresh when changing radio stations/song titles or contacts in the phonebook. Is this a bug in the firmware? (v2.9.4b36) or is it due to my soldering skills? The data of the Info-CAN is shown to me in the CAN monitor. (The whole screen full of data) of which the largest part becomes "gray" after a short time and only a few, changing data appear bright. I hope you can help me.
Audi A4 B7 2.0T Quattro BGB/GVE
ColorMFA on ColorCluster 8E0 920 931 F
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  08 дек 2021, 03:34

What screen was originally installed on this cluster ? Color or Red ?
What coding is set in adaptation channel 19 ?
Patrick-S

Сообщение  08 дек 2021, 20:12

Thanks for the quick Reply. Originally a Colordisplay was installed. In Channel 19 I have tried both xx0xx and xx1xx. (no difference to the problem)
What do you recommend me to code in Channel 19?

To the Problem itself... I have already found the cause. When I select the setting "Show navigation data immediately" the ColorMFA shows the navigation as it should. It does not hang up then. I think that as soon as the long pressure on the reset button is pressed, the instrument cluster takes over the command and sends the non-existent original display into the menu.And since you mentioned in another discussion that the cluster then sends a command to stop the navigation data from the radio.

I have also looked in the debug menu. And there was a check at "AUDI Color" this check I have removed because I have further read somewhere here that it is intended only for not audi vehicles.

So far so good. If it is only that, I can live well with it. it is more an operating error on my part than a malfunction. You have built a great thing with the ColorMFA. And the support is also very good.

Thanks for that!
Audi A4 B7 2.0T Quattro BGB/GVE
ColorMFA on ColorCluster 8E0 920 931 F
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  08 дек 2021, 22:18

Yes, some color clusters work a little differently.
About coding: DIS must be enabled without menu (xx0xx). Trip levels can be "only 2" (x0xxx) or "Level 1 and 2" (x1xxx). But for your color cluster is preferred "only 2".
See PM for test firmware.
boubou

Сообщение  13 дек 2021, 15:13

autopilot писал(а):
01 дек 2021, 09:28
I don't know why he doesn't show the doors. :( Because the LED is working, there are no problems waking up from sleep mode.
Another test for issue ? :no:
Golf 4 Tdi 100@150 | Cluster Passat W8 US 503 LowLine
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  14 дек 2021, 11:27

I don't know what to test.
This function works the same on all vehicles (where door data is transmitted via the CAN bus).
There may be a problem with the connections or with the elements on the board. In order to check, you need to take detailed photos of good quality of some areas of the board.
boubou

Сообщение  15 дек 2021, 01:37

autopilot писал(а):
14 дек 2021, 11:27
I don't know what to test.
This function works the same on all vehicles (where door data is transmitted via the CAN bus).
There may be a problem with the connections or with the elements on the board. In order to check, you need to take detailed photos of good quality of some areas of the board.
Possible CCM problem ?

Possible is LOWLINE cluster problem ?
Golf 4 Tdi 100@150 | Cluster Passat W8 US 503 LowLine
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  15 дек 2021, 11:07

I have never met such a problem. I don't know what that might be.
Irbiss

Сообщение  07 янв 2022, 22:15

Patrick-S писал(а):
07 дек 2021, 20:12
Hi. I have a problem with the navigation display. The navigation instructions are displayed on the ColorMFA but they do not update automatically. The Navigation-arrows freezes. For example, if I go to the menu for a short time and then back again, a fresh Navi-instruction is displayed.
I have to say that I soldered the missing components for the infotainment CAN-BUS by myself on the circuit board of the ColorMFA, because they were missing. The audio data from the radio is displayed correctly. Also the data from the phone book. These have a quick refresh when changing radio stations/song titles or contacts in the phonebook. Is this a bug in the firmware? (v2.9.4b36) or is it due to my soldering skills? The data of the Info-CAN is shown to me in the CAN monitor. (The whole screen full of data) of which the largest part becomes "gray" after a short time and only a few, changing data appear bright. I hope you can help me.
I have the same problem with the freeze navigation System in my Audi A4 B6.
But you can solve the problem with to press the Reset Button to go to the color MFA menu and back.
After that, the Navigation update autometically.

Holger
Golf IV 2002
full FIS
RNS 510

Audi A4 (S4) B6
RNSE 193
RVC & OPS
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  08 янв 2022, 11:57

But you can solve the problem with to press the Reset Button to go to the color MFA menu and back.
This does not work on all cars. Depends on the cluster number and codings.
Irbiss

Сообщение  02 фев 2022, 14:49

In my Golf 4 car with the new B37 version i checked the hidden menu and activate some things for the RNS 510.
After that, the moving lines in the RVC are activated and working, iam very amused. ;-)

Изображение

So now iam looking forward to the OPS.
Is these possible to install?
With the OEM PDC from Golf 4 not, but what kind of moduls i need, maybe the 1K0907530; 7N0907530 or 7E0818475; 5C6919475?

Holger
Golf IV 2002
full FIS
RNS 510

Audi A4 (S4) B6
RNSE 193
RVC & OPS
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  02 фев 2022, 15:49

I think you enabled the option "BAP Camera GW emu". This option transfer some data for BAP camera module. Also send steering wheel info if steering angle sensor present in car (if sensor is not present it always send one position of steering wheel).
I don't know about VW PDC modules. I don't have any information yet. All this options tested only on Audi.
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  02 фев 2022, 16:34

About RNS-510 in your Golf... Have you tried turning on the BAP navigation option in ColorMFA?
Irbiss

Сообщение  02 фев 2022, 17:16

I enabled the "camera gw emu" Option.
BAP protokol isnt working togther with color mfa, there are no signts like arrows etc to see.
I will check the OPS option for RNS 510, if we have better weather conditionen.
Thx so lot
Golf IV 2002
full FIS
RNS 510

Audi A4 (S4) B6
RNSE 193
RVC & OPS
Ответить