Неисправности, брак, возможные причины/ Issues and solutions

Technical issues

Вопросы по установке. Монтаж, пайка, проводки...
Questions about the installation. Mounting, soldering, wiring ...
DirtyliMe

Сообщение  09 янв 2018, 01:10

Тема для обсуждения возможных неисправностей и заводского брака.
онлайн-консультация. куда смотреть, если что-то не работает.
как отремонтировать и стоит ли это делать самостоятельно.

- Как зайти в режим прошивки после неудачного обновления.
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  05 июн 2021, 20:03

в меню не заходит
Меня интересует процедура описанная выше. С предохранителем. Меню тут не причем.

Фото мелкие, не видно толком. Получится сфоткать так чтоб элементы (и надписи на них) были различимы ?

З.Ы. Провода по хорошему нужно облуживать после зачистки перед пайкой в контакте.
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
Vigen06

Сообщение  05 июн 2021, 20:51

Я и имел ввиду процедуру с предохранителем, ничего не происходит, фото не могу выложить лучше, разрешение не позволяет, не могу лучшего качества загрузить
Vigen06

Сообщение  05 июн 2021, 20:52

Могу в другое место скинуть фотки
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  05 июн 2021, 21:56

На любой ресурс можно закинуть (яндекс, гугл, мега и т.п.) и скинуть ссылку.

А вообще мегастранно, что кнопки не работают ни в каких режимах.... :shock:
Вообще ни одна кнопка не функционирует ? Если ошибок нет на экране и вверх/вниз данные не листает ?
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
boubou

Сообщение  29 июн 2021, 08:56

Hello, I detected a problem with the ColorMFA plugged in, from time to time, when a door is opened (lock OK) the alarm goes off! I unplugged ColorMFA from the CAN and no more problem! Have you ever had the problem
Golf 4 Tdi 100@150 | Cluster Passat W8 US 503 LowLine
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  29 июн 2021, 09:45

Have you ever had the problem
No.
from time to time, when a door is opened (lock OK) the alarm goes off!
Does the door open after disarming ? Or whenever the door is opened ?

If the ignition is off during the door is opened, ColorMFA should not affect the operation of the CAN-bus. Because it always in "Listen Only" mode when the ignition is off (this is a hardware mode in which the influence on the bus is excluded).

If the standard alarm is triggered, then the record of activation should be in the comfort ecu (you can read this in the diagnostic error codes). Including indicating the reason for the operation. Can you read these errors ?
arma

Сообщение  08 июл 2021, 10:23

Всем привет!
А6 С5, 2002.
Была прошивка b33 обновил до b36, и такое ощущение что пропало половина пунктов меню. как минимум не нашел даже настройку главного экрана (что отображать), и ранее были данные БК1,2,3 - теперь только 1,2.
Чтото не так обновилось или это так и есть в 36 прошивке?
Audi A6C5,2002,АКПП,BDV,седан
sg1

Сообщение  08 июл 2021, 13:10

I need to enable again all what I want after upgrading fw to b36. And also set again gear ratios, correction factors and all other settings including language.
It is normal after major upgrades of fw.
Passat b5, immo 2, 1,8 T APU
edria

Сообщение  10 июл 2021, 20:40

Hello recently I got 6 kits, on one of the kits the screen develops half image, lines or just backlight, when I lightly touch the bottom right of the screen it comes to life or if there is half image or lines they go away. On another installed in A4 B7, the up down and reset, and also the door open can goes away after a few hours of use. Any solution ?
Seat Leon 1M 2004
1.9 TDI ARL
Golf 4 HALF FIS IMMO 3 -> ColorMFA
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  12 июл 2021, 21:12

Была прошивка b33 обновил до b36, и такое ощущение что пропало половина пунктов меню.
Пропало только то, что было включено через скрытое меню. Нужно включить эти опции заново.
on one of the kits the screen develops half image, lines or just backlight, when I lightly touch the bottom right of the screen it comes to life or if there is half image or lines they go away.
Try to disconnect and reconnect the flat cable from the LCD (socket at back side of LCD PCB).
On another installed in A4 B7, the up down and reset, and also the door open can goes away after a few hours of use.
Are you sure there are no problems with your connections?
Can you take a photo of the screen "CAN Status" in hidden menu ?
edria

Сообщение  13 июл 2021, 15:52

Try to disconnect and reconnect the flat cable from the LCD (socket at back side of LCD PCB).
Already tried that, I think screen is defective.
Are you sure there are no problems with your connections?
Can you take a photo of the screen "CAN Status" in hidden menu ?
There is no way to go to hidden menu, buttons do not work (On B7 they are on Conv CAN)
The problem was solved by changing CAN transiever chip TJA1055T for Conv CAN on ColorMFA (Defective chip).
Seat Leon 1M 2004
1.9 TDI ARL
Golf 4 HALF FIS IMMO 3 -> ColorMFA
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  21 июл 2021, 19:05

Already tried that, I think screen is defective.
Write PM to Dirtylime about this problem.
Lemony Vengeance

Сообщение  09 авг 2021, 21:25

(sorry in advance if this is the wrong location for this)

I just finished installing the ColorMFA in my MK1 TT (2006) and as soon as I connected the final (green) connector to the gauge cluster, the stereo turned on.... even when the key was not set to 'ACC'. I buttoned everything back up, turned on the car and tested the install. Everything works. The only thing that remains an issue is that the stereo is remaining on, even when the car is turned off.

I pulled the cluster out, disassembled everything and verified that all the connections were clean and not bridged, both on the gauge cluster connections, as well as on the Color MFA board. I also made sure that there were no globs of solder on the ColorMFA or the PCB for the cluster itself.

Reinstalled and the issue persists. One thing I noticed is that if I pulled the fuse for the cluster the radio turns off.

Has anyone encountered this issue? What should I be looking for?
2006 Audi TT 8N (non-convertable). Engine Code BEA
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  10 авг 2021, 05:02

It is very strange. And I do not see any signals in the green connector that can cause the radio to turn on.
Can you take a photo of the data on the screen of the CAN-monitor (menu->System->CAN-Monitor->Check all->Watch) ?
Lemony Vengeance

Сообщение  10 авг 2021, 09:28

autopilot писал(а):
10 авг 2021, 05:02
It is very strange. And I do not see any signals in the green connector that can cause the radio to turn on.
Can you take a photo of the data on the screen of the CAN-monitor (menu->System->CAN-Monitor->Check all->Watch) ?
as a point of clarification, I connected the gray and blue connectors first, and then when the green connector was connected the stereo turns on and remains on, even when no key is in the ignition.

I'll provide the photos of the requested screens/data as soon as possible.
Lemony Vengeance

Сообщение  12 авг 2021, 03:29

Ok, one thing I missed, I soldered the ignition wire to an incorrect location. :fool: :lol:
Изображение

it's now been corrected:
Изображение

but the issue remains. Here's the image of the CAN-MONITOR you requested:
Изображение

and a short video if you need it:
phpBB [video]
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  12 авг 2021, 06:18

Sorry, my mistake ... Data scrolls in CAN-Monitor if it does not fit on the screen (up / down button). All data must be photographed. You can disable the Motor-CAN checkbox (not required).
I don't see any problems in this photo.

At this stage, I can advise the following:
- disconnect the Info-CAN wires (gray socket, pins 5-6). Disconnect the K-line wire (green socket, pin 28). Try without them. Then connect them one at a time. First connect the CAN and check, then connect the K-line and check. Will there be any changes or not.
It is also advisable to check all other connections. At least just for the correct connection (make sure that it is exactly soldered as needed according to the scheme).

Are you using the TT firmware in ColorMFA ?
Lemony Vengeance

Сообщение  23 авг 2021, 21:26

Ok! Finally got to devote some time on this and followed your directions.

Firmware version:
Изображение
Here’s the CAN information with the motor info excluded:
Изображение

I removed the CAN info H and L wires, as well as the K line and the stereo did not power on without the key set to ACC.

Connected the CAN Info H and L wires, but left the K line disconnected and the stereo did not turn on without key set to ACC.

Connected the K line to pin 28 and the stereo turned on as soon as I connected the green connector to the cluster.

I have verified that all other wires are connected to the correct contacts on the COLOR MFA board, and that they’re on the correct pins on the cluster connectors. I’ve also verified with a multimeter that there are no bridged pins or connections on either side of the solution.
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  23 авг 2021, 23:14

Is the radio system affected only by the K-line? Right ?
Lemony Vengeance

Сообщение  24 авг 2021, 00:18

Correct. The radio only turns on with they key turned to ACC if the K-line is disconnected.

With the K-line connected it turns on as soon as the green connector is plugged in.

I have not noticed any other items affected by this issue.
Ответить