Неисправности, брак, возможные причины/ Issues and solutions

Technical issues

Вопросы по установке. Монтаж, пайка, проводки...
Questions about the installation. Mounting, soldering, wiring ...
DirtyliMe

Сообщение  09 янв 2018, 01:10

Тема для обсуждения возможных неисправностей и заводского брака.
онлайн-консультация. куда смотреть, если что-то не работает.
как отремонтировать и стоит ли это делать самостоятельно.

- Как зайти в режим прошивки после неудачного обновления.
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  02 авг 2022, 19:42

Как по мне так там детально смотреть особо нечего... :) Посмотрю по поводу реализации. Пока не уверен.
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
Carrarmat

Сообщение  09 окт 2022, 16:01

hi to all. i got a problem with gear speed selection.

In my golf mk4 with EFF gear speed from the 3rd gear go directly to the 6th gear.

I updated gear ratio to oem values.

how it can be possible?How i can solve this issue?
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  09 окт 2022, 19:21

This gear box has 2 pairs of main gears. You need to know the data of these pairs.
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
Carrarmat

Сообщение  09 окт 2022, 21:32

Final drive I 60 : 18 = 3.333
Final drive II 60 : 22 = 2.727

So what exactly i have to change?
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  11 окт 2022, 10:16

Use Main pair: 3.333
for 5gear use 0.794
for 6gear use 0.659
I think that's how it should work correct.
mmgherasim
Контакты:

Сообщение  11 ноя 2022, 11:09

Hello! Since I updated to latest firmware (b40), I'm having this weird issue at cold starts in the morning. I start the car and everything seems normal and few seconds later I get the 'Airbag fault' error and all the info on the screen, except oil level, freezes and won't update. This happens occasionally. If I restart the car, nothing happens, issue's still there. Only after I stop for a couple of minutes and start the car again the screen comes back to normal and all the info is there. I think it has something to do with how the ColorMFA sleeps. I check with VCDS and there's no error on the Aribag module. I'll try to roll back to previous firmware and see if this still happens, but I didn't had this issue at all prior to update. Looking forward to hear some thooughts about this. Thank you!

Screenshot
AUDI A4 B7
2.0 TDI quattro BPW
ColorMFA on Color FIS
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  11 ноя 2022, 11:56

When the data hangs on the screen, please take a photo: Debug->Hardware->CAN Status and Debug->Hardware->CAN Setup.
mmgherasim
Контакты:

Сообщение  13 ноя 2022, 19:45

Will do that next time it happens and report back.
AUDI A4 B7
2.0 TDI quattro BPW
ColorMFA on Color FIS
mmgherasim
Контакты:

Сообщение  17 ноя 2022, 11:48

This morning happened and I took screenshots as advised.

CAN Status

CAN Setup

CAN Setup High Speed

CAN Setup Low Speed

Title shows High Speed but I took the picture in Low Speed (title bug).

Looking forward for further advices. Thank you!
AUDI A4 B7
2.0 TDI quattro BPW
ColorMFA on Color FIS
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  17 ноя 2022, 18:52

In the latest firmware, control over problems on the CAN bus has been strengthened.
You have a lot of errors on the motor CAN bus. Perhaps the errors are not permanent and occur only when the car is started.
See PM. Firmware update with minor changes to test.
mmgherasim
Контакты:

Сообщение  17 ноя 2022, 23:51

I don't know what kind of errors I have on motor can, but I don't have any errors on the Airbag module, for sure. Nor on other control modules when I scan with VCDS. I'll test the modeed firmware and report back. Let me know what else should I consinder in solving the motor can errors. Thank you!
AUDI A4 B7
2.0 TDI quattro BPW
ColorMFA on Color FIS
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  21 ноя 2022, 05:54

Errors can occur during the start of the motor CAN bus. Due to different device start times, bus initialization start delays and different synchronization times. Such errors are not taken into account in the vehicle blocks. And in ColorMFA they were also not taken into account before. In the latest version, enhanced control has been introduced.
mmgherasim
Контакты:

Сообщение  22 дек 2022, 09:35

Since I posted, the issue didn't occur anymore. I think it was related to a fault code I was having with the ASV going faulty. I replaced it and the ColorMFA is perfectly fine now.
AUDI A4 B7
2.0 TDI quattro BPW
ColorMFA on Color FIS
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  22 дек 2022, 11:53

Have you updated the firmware to the test one? I sent you a PM earlier.
Nostrik_51

Сообщение  23 дек 2022, 22:55

Доброго времени суток, на мой взгляд зеленая рамка режима ЭКО, выглядит довольно лаконично) Лучше тогда сделать возможность выбора: рамка или вся область.
Audi allroad C5 2001
mmgherasim
Контакты:

Сообщение  24 дек 2022, 12:43

autopilot писал(а):
22 дек 2022, 11:53
Have you updated the firmware to the test one? I sent you a PM earlier.
I wanted to update after the next occurrence of the issue, but it disappeared and I didn't have to update. I will if it'll happen again. What's tweaked in the update? I can update if you want me to test something on CAN status.
AUDI A4 B7
2.0 TDI quattro BPW
ColorMFA on Color FIS
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  24 дек 2022, 13:09

на мой взгляд зеленая рамка режима ЭКО, выглядит довольно лаконично) Лучше тогда сделать возможность выбора: рамка или вся область.
Плохо видно ? Постараюсь что-то придумать...
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  24 дек 2022, 13:11

I wanted to update after the next occurrence of the issue, but it disappeared and I didn't have to update. I will if it'll happen again. What's tweaked in the update? I can update if you want me to test something on CAN status.
In firmware b40, a situation is possible in which the CAN bus in ColorMFA will be completely blocked (the data on the screen will not be updated). In the test firmware that I gave in a PM, this problem is fixed.
mmgherasim
Контакты:

Сообщение  24 дек 2022, 13:37

I will update, then. I will report back if I encounter other bugs. Thank you!
AUDI A4 B7
2.0 TDI quattro BPW
ColorMFA on Color FIS
Tein

Сообщение  03 янв 2023, 14:43

Добрый день.возникла проблема с цветным.купил,установили, всё работало без нареканий.спустя несколько недель заметил что после 30-40ка минут работы,нижняя правая часть экрана начинала темнеть и это пятно "росло".утром запускаю машину всё норм.спустя время опят пятно ,опять "растёт".
Так длилось около недели.и при очередном запуске просто чёрный экран.
Вложения
Сняли дисплей
Сняли дисплей
Угол начал темнеть
Угол начал темнеть
Всё работало отлично
Всё работало отлично
Audi C5 Allroad 2000
Ответить