audi a6 c5 with little mfa

Technical issues

Вопросы по установке. Монтаж, пайка, проводки...
Questions about the installation. Mounting, soldering, wiring ...
Ответить
twingi

Сообщение  20 июл 2018, 21:05

hello i have a question

can i install the color mfa in a cluster from a audi a6 c5 2001 with the little mfa ?
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  21 июл 2018, 01:11

Hi.
Required Full FIS dashboard (with big screen).
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
twingi

Сообщение  21 июл 2018, 09:35

that does not work or go there only some functions not
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  22 июл 2018, 14:28

I'm not see and not test cluster for A6C5 with halfFIS or w.o.FIS. I thought that all cluster for A6C5 with fullFIS.
If it compare with other cars, then navigation/audio system will most likely not work with cluster (do not show info on ColorMFA). But for A6 this info is not 100%.
If cluster have gray socket and support function from gray socket, it must work. But I'm not tested this variant.
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
twingi

Сообщение  22 июл 2018, 17:42

this is the cluster what i mean

Изображение

i dont nead radio an navi suport
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  22 июл 2018, 19:12

I think than this cluster does not have gray connector at back side. Only green and blue.
Not support: bulb check, washer level, audio/navi, fis control buttons (on the handle of wiper stalk)...
May be is possible install... but not easy. Requires support fis control buttons. Need install handle of wiper stalk with this buttons and connect it directly to ColorMFA. All other from gray connector not mandatory (at your wish)...
No one has installed ColorMFA in to a this cluster. Full compatibility is not yet known.
Ответить