Radio info and navi display on B5 Audi S4

Interface and features

Все вопросы о внешнем виде и функциях ColorMFA
All questions about the appearance and functions of ColorMFA
Ответить
auditechnik

Сообщение  27 апр 2018, 23:16

I have a 2001.5 Audi S4 (B5) retrofitted with a RNS-E radio/navi unit, with its CAN bus wired to the instrument cluster. I would like to install the ColorMFA. Currently with the original red FIS, it shows radio info, as well as navi directional arrow, bargraph, and other info (while guidance is active) on the FIS as a secondary display. Reading the previous messages posted in this forum, it appears that the ColorMFA will also fully support these functionalities. Am I correct?

Can someone post some photos or video of the navi stuff working on the ColorMFA? I have not seen any so far.
2001.5 B5 Audi S4 with ColorMFA, RNS-E, Bjarne CANGate, factory Bluetooth and Phatnoise Phatbox
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  28 апр 2018, 20:56

ColorMFA support show data from original Audi and VW audio/navigation systems.
It must be show like on original screen.
You may see some photo here: Наши авто/Our Cars (Пост autopilot #30)

But it support only if audio/navigation system connected via CAN-bus.
3LB bus is not supported.
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
auditechnik

Сообщение  28 апр 2018, 22:46

@autopilot Thanks for your answer and link! Yes, I am running an Audi RNS-E radio/navi unit, and it communicates with the instrument cluster via CAN bus. 3LB is no used any more in my car.
2001.5 B5 Audi S4 with ColorMFA, RNS-E, Bjarne CANGate, factory Bluetooth and Phatnoise Phatbox
Ответить