Парктроники с визуализацией

Technical issues

Вопросы по установке. Монтаж, пайка, проводки...
Questions about the installation. Mounting, soldering, wiring ...
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  01 апр 2020, 14:22

Pins 26 & 27 are "Not used" in original ElsaWin information for my instrument cluster.
I do not ask about Elsa or any other 'official' wiring diagram. Elsa show only external connections wiring. If no external wiring, it show pin as Vacant.
But is not true. Cluster designed with more functionality than it used in real cars. Need check cluster schematic in order to be sure that these contacts are not used.
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  01 апр 2020, 14:25

In some cars not possible turn fog lights if light control switch is set to Off position.
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
mmgherasim
Контакты:

Сообщение  01 апр 2020, 14:27

Should I try with the switch in AUTO? Where should I check cluster schematic? Information other than from ELSA I don't know where to get.
AUDI A4 B7
2.0 TDI quattro BPW
ColorMFA on Color FIS
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  01 апр 2020, 14:37

Where should I check cluster schematic?
You need to take a multimeter and check everything yourself.
You will not find any cluster schematic diagrams.
mmgherasim
Контакты:

Сообщение  01 апр 2020, 14:45

I am now at the car and cleared and error stored for steering angle because I removed negative terminal from battery while I did the work. Right corner works, left doesn’t. I will switch pins inside blue connector and see if left turns on with output2.
So: I switched pins inside blue connector, to test the left module and it works. I selected output2 from debug for L.Corner and it works. Something happens with output1. I will take the cluster down to investigate the connection and come back with updates.
AUDI A4 B7
2.0 TDI quattro BPW
ColorMFA on Color FIS
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  01 апр 2020, 15:01

May be you connect to Output3 instead of Output1 ?
You may check it via set in ColorMFA Output3 for left (or right) fog.
mmgherasim
Контакты:

Сообщение  01 апр 2020, 15:30

Everything ok on ColorMFA and cluster boards. OUT 1 goes to PIN 26 and OUT 2 goes to PIN 27. I measured for continuitiy and it's all good. Modules are both good so the issue must be somewhere else, but I don't know what else to check. I'll try to use a different pin on blue connector and see if it helps.
AUDI A4 B7
2.0 TDI quattro BPW
ColorMFA on Color FIS
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  01 апр 2020, 15:38

See picture above.
You connected to Output3 and Output2 in ColorMFA.

Need change setting in ColorMFA. Output3 -> L.Corner (or R.Corner), Output2 -> L.Corner (or R.Corner)
mmgherasim
Контакты:

Сообщение  01 апр 2020, 15:40

Oooh... You're right :D I noticed now! I associated PIN 1 of OUTPUT with OUTPUT 1 =)) Silly me! Should've first try OUTPUT 3 in Debug and not take down the cluster :) I did have to clean something up inside so I'll do it now. :)
For the smooth ON/OFF I need to do schme 2? Or there is a simpler way of doing it with scheme 1?
AUDI A4 B7
2.0 TDI quattro BPW
ColorMFA on Color FIS
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  01 апр 2020, 15:49

Scheme 2 need for break control fog from ColorMFA if you manually turn fog to On (via light switch).

But... All of this schematic is not fully tested with lamp control modules (like in 8E J519). May be present some fails or warnings about fog lights.
mmgherasim
Контакты:

Сообщение  01 апр 2020, 15:50

I will report if any errors appear, but what do I need in my scheme now for smooth ON/OFF? Just select PWM from Debug menu?
AUDI A4 B7
2.0 TDI quattro BPW
ColorMFA on Color FIS
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  01 апр 2020, 15:51

Yes. Just select PWM.
mmgherasim
Контакты:

Сообщение  01 апр 2020, 16:59

Done. It works great now. Thank you!
AUDI A4 B7
2.0 TDI quattro BPW
ColorMFA on Color FIS
mmgherasim
Контакты:

Сообщение  02 апр 2020, 18:44

I'm coming back with some unfortunate update on my cornering lights. I used this type of mosfet to do the scheme no.1 and, this mornig, after I started the car and drove 20m, I had to stop and pick up something and left the steering wheel turned left which turned on the left fog as it should, but when I came back to the car I smelled burn and immediately turned off the car and noticed smoke coming out of the area I put the mosfets. The mosfet now looks like this and I cannot understand why. It is rated for 110W, which a fog bulb doesn't even come close to consume. The mosfet for the right side was intact. What could be the issue the mosfet ended up like this? Yesterday while I was testing the lights, I never left one turned on for so long to notice any burn or smoke and I assumed everything is ok. Turns out it isn't. None of the wires were burned, just the mosfet. What am I suppose to investigate now?
AUDI A4 B7
2.0 TDI quattro BPW
ColorMFA on Color FIS
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  02 апр 2020, 22:51

It must work... Try with remove 300 Ohm resistor (replace by wire). This case (TO-220) designed to use with no more than 50W. With 50W he a very hot. If you need use it with more power need add heatsink. Typical fog bulb = 55-60W.
110W is 'critical' maximum rate, but on package is not indicated under what conditions (need check parameters in datasheet).
Also on market present lots of 'fake' mosfet's (modified marking).
In the coming days I will try to check different mosfet's with different schematics.. I will write about the results.
mmgherasim
Контакты:

Сообщение  03 апр 2020, 09:46

Ok. I will wait for your tests, then. I bought it from a big shop (TME.eu) and I don’t think they sell fakes. Here is the datasheet for the mosfet I used. Thank you!
Later edit: I will try the scheme on bench, in house, using other type of transistors, like IRF5210PBF or IRF6218PBF and see how it goes. I'll simulate with a regular H11 fog light bulb found on my car and see how it goes with the heat. I'll post updates once I have it.

Later edit 2:

I tested at home and that mosfet simply does not handle the drain and gets very hot. I ordered now 2 x IRF6218PBF -150V; -27A; 250W; TO220AB and 2 x IRF5210PBF - 100V; -40A; 200W; TO220AB to test with and see how it handles the drain.

Later edit 3:

I received the mosftes today and I wired the IRF5210 one and it handles the current much better than IRF6215. Drain still gets hot, but not that much and not that quick as the one that burned. I let it run for 10 minutes to see what happens and so far, so good. Drain wire does not get hot, only the drain part of the mosfet. The black top part of the mosfet stays ok, but the drain side with the screw hole gets hot enough that you can’t hold your hand on it for more than 5 seconds. Still, it doesn’t start burning and that’s good. Maybe there’s a mosfet out there I can use that doesn’t get this hot, just to be future proof nothing bad will happen while installed on the car.
Photo
AUDI A4 B7
2.0 TDI quattro BPW
ColorMFA on Color FIS
ruskia

Сообщение  03 июн 2020, 14:22

autopilot писал(а):
30 май 2019, 13:36
Примерная схема №2:
_fog_connect_.jpg

Так же схема на одну лампу, нужно две таких.
Так же подключаете на Out1 и Out2.
Отличие этой схемы от предыдущей: есть вход для переключателя туманок. Чтоб при включенных туманках с переключателя света эта схема не работала.

Мосфеты подобрать по мощности своих тумунок (обычные лампы или светодиодные).
Здравствуйте,

можете ли помочь со схемой немного. Собрал схему 1, все работает, сейчас хочу доделать до схемьI 2, но хочется чтоб туманки работали только когда фарьI работают, можно ли сделать еще один вход, чтоб схема работала, когда приходит +12В с габаритньIх огней?

Заранее спасибо.
Audi A4 B6 2004 1.8T(BFB) FWD 5MT
Vasya6500sl

Сообщение  03 июн 2020, 22:15

Здравствуйте. Ауди А4Б6 данные угла поворота руля транслируются по can, если да то будет ли такая камера рисовать траекторию? https://a.aliexpress.com/_dXPgjTt
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  04 июн 2020, 19:56

можете ли помочь со схемой немного.
Только после 7-го июня.
будет ли такая камера рисовать траекторию?
Вопрос нужно задавать производителю камеры.
ruskia

Сообщение  08 июн 2020, 11:27

autopilot писал(а):
04 июн 2020, 19:56
можете ли помочь со схемой немного.
Только после 7-го июня.
спасибо, жду
Audi A4 B6 2004 1.8T(BFB) FWD 5MT
Ответить