A4 b6 maxxecu

Technical issues

Вопросы по установке. Монтаж, пайка, проводки...
Questions about the installation. Mounting, soldering, wiring ...
Ответить
Seb600

Сообщение  17 окт 2023, 22:42

hello
has anyone ever considered mounting the mfd with a maxxecu ecu, on another Audi 80 car I have a cancheked mfd which retrieves the information from the maxxecu in canbus, is it possible to do the same and retrieve the information on the car's canbus and program the information you want on the screen?

and finally, how does it work to buy when you are in Europe?

THANKS
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  18 окт 2023, 07:05

has anyone ever considered mounting the mfd with a maxxecu ecu, on another Audi 80 car I have a cancheked mfd which retrieves the information from the maxxecu in canbus, is it possible to do the same and retrieve the information on the car's canbus and program the information you want on the screen?
I have no information on this control unit. If it can send data to the CAN bus like a regular control unit, then all the necessary values will be displayed on the screen.
and finally, how does it work to buy when you are in Europe?
Currently not sold in the EU. There is no payment option and no delivery option.
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
Ответить