extended info

Technical issues

Вопросы по установке. Монтаж, пайка, проводки...
Questions about the installation. Mounting, soldering, wiring ...
Ответить
alexnevski36

Сообщение  10 мар 2020, 16:38

I would like to ask some clarifications regarding the "extended info" screen:

Is any tuner able to write the proper firmware for showing these variables on the screen, or some cooperation with the developer is also needed?

Specifically, please advise if:

1. is the screen of "extended info" limited to those 10 variables available only?

2. is it possible to remove some unnecessary variables and add some other more significant in their place?

3. does the colorMFA firmware use some formulas to show the transmitted variables, or everything is left for the tuner to develop ?

4. If YES, could these formulas in the colorMFA firmware be modified/corrected slightly?

5. is it possible to change the names of the shown variables? For example, can we change the last variable name "Lambda" to "Lam.Reg." ?

Any reply, will be highly appreciated!

Alex
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  10 мар 2020, 20:46

I not developer of this ECU modification. I'm only adapted ColorMFA to show info.
If you want more info about changes in ECU, please contact to this guy: https://www.drive2.ru/users/fknbrkn/
He is the author.

1. Yes, at the current time is limited. But possible to add more values.
2. Custom setting is not possible.
3. See description of miniCAN: REQUEST FOR NEW FEATURES (Пост autopilot #748)
4. All formulas described in miniCAN. ColorMFA used this formulas to convert values.
5. Yes, is possible.
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
alexnevski36

Сообщение  11 мар 2020, 09:06

Thank you very much for the answers. Very helpful, indeed. I will continue to pursue this and when I have some progress, I will come back to you.
Again, thank you for the clarifications.
alexnevski36

Сообщение  13 мар 2020, 14:56

Please clarify:
3 & 4.

all formulas described in miniCAN are included in the ECU changes, and colorMFA firmware does not use any additional formulas to the ones included in the ECU modification, only uses names and units?

@autopilot: can I PM you a short video?
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  13 мар 2020, 15:54

For converting value from CAN-bus data to physical value ColorMFA used formulas described in miniCAN. And yes, is a original formulas from ECU.

Of course you may send PM.
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
Ответить