OPS on Golf IV with RNS 510

Interface and features

Все вопросы о внешнем виде и функциях ColorMFA
All questions about the appearance and functions of ColorMFA
Ответить
Irbiss

Сообщение  29 дек 2019, 12:37

Hey together,

in my MK4 is installed the color MFA/ full FIS together with RNS 510 and rear view camera with ECU (full RVC).
Everything is running, but i want to have the OPS at the same time with the RVC.
Connected is all with the Suwtec Interface for MK4.
At this time, is it not possible to activate the OPS with ECU TN: 7E0919475E.
Normaly it is should be working, coding is everything tested, maybe everyone have an idea`
Holger
Golf IV 2002
full FIS
RNS 510

Audi A4 (S4) B6
RNSE 193
RVC & OPS
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  29 дек 2019, 13:41

How you connect OPS ? To Suwtec Interface ?
May you tell more about connection ?
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
Irbiss

Сообщение  29 дек 2019, 14:24

right, connect OPS on Suwtec Modul and from there i should get the drive CAN signal for the OPS ECU, but it does not working.
I think here is the problem, maybe i can have the drive CAN via color MFA?

Holger
Golf IV 2002
full FIS
RNS 510

Audi A4 (S4) B6
RNSE 193
RVC & OPS
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  29 дек 2019, 14:29

Not understand....

RNS -> Suwtec CAN
RVC -> Suwtec CAN
OPS -> Suwtec CAN (high speed CAN or not ?)

Suwtec -> car Comfort-CAN
Suwtec -> car Motor-CAN

Is right ? Need more info...
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
Irbiss

Сообщение  29 дек 2019, 14:39

i will try:
the Suwtec Interface change the CAN Signal from TP 1.6 (Golf IV) to TP 2.0 (Golf V; Golf VI...).
Golf IV Can Singnal goes into Suwtec and from here to RNS and RVC (TP 2.0).
Thies CAN Signals are Infotainment/ Comfort CAN.
For to use the OPS you need Motor/ drive CAN.
So now i can get 2 wires outside from the Suwtec for thies Motor/ drive CAN Singnal for the OPS ECU, but i think this is not working.
I need also Motor/ drive CAN for Golf V; VI etc.

I hope you understand?

Holger
Golf IV 2002
full FIS
RNS 510

Audi A4 (S4) B6
RNSE 193
RVC & OPS
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  29 дек 2019, 14:48

..... again about connection.....
Car Comfort-CAN <-> Suwtec <-> RNS, RVC
Comfort-CAN because Info-CAN is not present in your car, but is the same CAN-bus (speed, data, e.t.c).

right ?

1. On Suwtec present high speed CAN connection (aka Motor-CAN or Powertrain-CAN or Drive-CAN) ?
2. You connected OPS to car Motor-CAN ?
Irbiss

Сообщение  29 дек 2019, 19:08

autopilot писал(а):
29 дек 2019, 14:48
..... again about connection.....
Car Comfort-CAN <-> Suwtec <-> RNS, RVC right
Comfort-CAN because Info-CAN is not present in your car, but is the same CAN-bus (speed, data, e.t.c).
ok

right ?

1. On Suwtec present high speed CAN connection (aka Motor-CAN or Powertrain-CAN or Drive-CAN) ?
only Comfort CAN
2. You connected OPS to car Motor-CAN ?
I connect OPS to Suwtec with 2 spezial wires for OPS, not the same wires for RNS.
Holger
Golf IV 2002
full FIS
RNS 510

Audi A4 (S4) B6
RNSE 193
RVC & OPS
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  29 дек 2019, 19:19

I connect OPS to Suwtec and from Suwtec 2 spezial wires to OPS, not the same wires for RNS.
If Suwtec have "special wires" for connecting OPS, you must connect OPS to this wires. And Suwtec must fully control all transfer from OPS to RNS and back.

This OPS must be connected to Motor-CAN in original cars (where it installed in factory). If Suwtec have "2 special wires for OPS", I think this wires is a high speed CAN like Motor-CAN. May be you swapped CAN_high and CAN_low while connecting to OPS ?

Your Suwtec adapter supported OPS ? In market present lots of RNS510 adapters for old cars and all of them have different features (line Camera support, Navi support, OPS support, e.t.c.).
Irbiss

Сообщение  29 дек 2019, 19:40

If Suwtec have "special wires" for connecting OPS, you must connect OPS to this wires. And Suwtec must fully control all transfer from OPS to RNS and back.
i think too, but isnt working

This OPS must be connected to Motor-CAN in original cars (where it installed in factory). If Suwtec have "2 special wires for OPS", I think this wires is a high speed CAN like Motor-CAN. May be you swapped CAN_high and CAN_low while connecting to OPS ?
No, try himself to swapped.

Your Suwtec adapter supported OPS ? In market present lots of RNS510 adapters for old cars and all of them have different features (line Camera support, Navi support, OPS support, e.t.c.).
I ask Suwtec for thies, and they mean, yes.

Some Colleague from Golf 4 Forum have the same problem with a new Suwtec Adapter.
We have to test further...

THX.

Holger
Golf IV 2002
full FIS
RNS 510

Audi A4 (S4) B6
RNSE 193
RVC & OPS
Ответить