external temp and fuel in tank not reading

Technical issues

Вопросы по установке. Монтаж, пайка, проводки...
Questions about the installation. Mounting, soldering, wiring ...
Ответить
windpowergreen

Сообщение  17 июн 2019, 01:14

Hi,
Just instaled color mfa into an audi tt 8n and currently i have 2 little issues:
external temperature not reading (shows --)
Fuel left in thank --l
And kms left fuel --km

I have missed to for readings not work?
Thanks
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  17 июн 2019, 05:34

Take photo of CAN-monitor with active only Motor-CAN.
I think you cluster does not send this info to CAN-bus.
Check coding in adaptation channel 60 in cluster. Coding must not be 0. Minimum coding value "motor + cluster".
If coding is set to correct value, but fuel and temp. doesn't show anyway, maybe your cluster does not support full work with CAN.
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
Cristi_NFS

Сообщение  08 окт 2019, 20:05

Hi guys!
I installed a kit on a 2001 Audi S4 bi-turbo and it doesn't display external temperature, remaining fuel, range...

I checked it on a 2000 1.9 TDI Audi A4 B5 because the cluster's car is in another country. Moving the car with the cluster plugged in I observed that speed begins from 3 km/h from both sources, and speed is moving on screen only when abs/esp source selected.

I think the wiring diagram is the same...

Otherwise, the kit seams to work ok, diagnosis works...

Any surprise the customer can have if I post the clocks this way and fits bsck on his car? Thank you!
2002 VW Passat 1.9 TDI AWX
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  09 окт 2019, 21:18

Sorry, but I'm not understand you...
You need return back original screen to cluster ? Or you need send this cluster to the customer (where this cluster does not work correctly) ?

Check all coding of cluster. Adaptation channel 60,61,62. Set correct values for CAN. Check it on destination car.
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
Cristi_NFS

Сообщение  10 окт 2019, 22:42

A friend sent me the clocks from France to Romania, to fit the color kit from you. They are from a petrol 2.7 engine, and I checked the clocks after fitting the color kit on a TDI Audi A4
2002 VW Passat 1.9 TDI AWX
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  11 окт 2019, 03:02

You wrote before:
I installed a kit on a 2001 Audi S4 bi-turbo and it doesn't display external temperature, remaining fuel, range...
You already tested cluster on the customer car and this info is not displayed ?

Need check cluster on the customer car. Or in car where CAN-bus is fully worked (if you need only test installation quality).
Before do any test, need set correct coding and adaptation values.
Ответить