REQUEST FOR NEW FEATURES / Предложения по новым функциям

Interface and features

Все вопросы о внешнем виде и функциях ColorMFA
All questions about the appearance and functions of ColorMFA
pety

Сообщение  25 окт 2020, 13:02

hi. i just mounting mfa and its super. but.

button wrench do nothing. no servis message. its something wrong or it is so, and can i do this button works?

second, it is possible to do, the icons and units will be on display together? there are the space for it and i thing it will be nicer...
umek

Сообщение  25 окт 2020, 14:29

I would like to see in menu-calibration: LCD white balance, my is blueish (cold white) and stands out from rest off the cluster which is warm white.
Everything else is super fine!
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  25 окт 2020, 16:32

button wrench do nothing. no servis message. its something wrong or it is so, and can i do this button works?
The "Check" button should not work. The "Wrench" button should display service information. The wires may have swapped positions while connecting.
second, it is possible to do, the icons and units will be on display together?
No, sorry. Does not git to screen.
I would like to see in menu-calibration: LCD white balance, my is blueish (cold white) and stands out from rest off the cluster which is warm white.
I'll think about this. But this LCD does not have "white balance" mode. Possible change some "gray scale" and "color offset" values (around 15 values). I'm not sure if I can do a simple setup.
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
pety

Сообщение  25 окт 2020, 21:34

but by me is chech button working and service-wrench button doesnt... ?
and why is problem with icons and units displayed together. no more space? or some problem in program?
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  26 окт 2020, 07:57

Swap wires. Or use as is without changes.
and why is problem with icons and units displayed together. no more space? or some problem in program?
Does not fit to screen.
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
pety

Сообщение  26 окт 2020, 11:37

and is it possible to wiring so, that the both buttons works?check and service?

second.it's a pity I can't put the icons and drives together, it would look great.

and one more question. what pressure bar i need set up in cluster for 1,9tdi 96kw 2003 a4b6? 2,5bar?

many thx...

спасибо брат славянин за твайу работу.
Последний раз редактировалось pety 02 ноя 2020, 21:27, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
boostcrap

Сообщение  26 окт 2020, 14:37

Is it possible to output the speed signal on the unused outputs (Analog 2 or Analog3)?

If the display read the speed from the ABS ECU over canbus, this could solve the problems for transmissionswaps for A4 B5 and A6 C5 Audis
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  26 окт 2020, 14:57

Is it possible to output the speed signal on the unused outputs (Analog 2 or Analog3)?

If the display read the speed from the ABS ECU over canbus, this could solve the problems for transmissionswaps for A4 B5 and A6 C5 Audis
ColorMFA get speed from cluster OR ESP. Selection possible via menu.
ColorMFA does not have Analog output. Only inputs.
Pistou

Сообщение  31 окт 2020, 22:43

I'll think about this. But this LCD does not have "white balance" mode. Possible change some "gray scale" and "color offset" values (around 15 values). I'm not sure if I can do a simple setup.
I'm also a requester, I get same kind of effect, let's not call that issue. :)

Thanks
Audi TT MK1 2003 BAM Engine
pety

Сообщение  02 ноя 2020, 21:28

autopilot писал(а):
26 окт 2020, 07:57
Swap wires. Or use as is without changes.
Does not fit to screen.
i chceck it and it will be ok.there is space for icons and units...
Haribos

Сообщение  05 ноя 2020, 16:52

Здоровa Аутопайлот. Думаю можно преработать компас немножко? Можно там какая графическая картинка будет в замене буквы или не хватает место за тaкой компас?
Вложения
Audi A6 4B C5 4,2(ASG) MY2002
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  13 ноя 2020, 14:15

Такой компас поддерживается при работе с протоколом BAP.
JimB

Сообщение  21 ноя 2020, 15:28

Hello,

just thinking about two small updates for the future.

When is low temp outside. snow flake is shown only in bottom area, not in OK area or on the main screen. Is it possible to add it for OK area?

Second. We have speed limit warning. Can you add option for winter tyres speed index? Some newer car has it. Lot of people using lower speed index for winter tyre, which is allowed by the law, but also you have to have stick on dash or set it in instrument cluster.

Something like in menu and waring when speed is reached:

190 km/h - T
210 km/h - H
240 km/h - V

Thank you for reading it.
Skoda Octavia RS mk1, immo3
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  22 ноя 2020, 12:40

1. Ok. I'll try to add icon.
2. Don't know ... not sure about this option. This option must be manually set every time a tire is replaced. I don't know about your people (in your country), but in our country no one will do this. Russian wild people. :D :pardon:
pety

Сообщение  23 ноя 2020, 09:10

1.Hi. snow in the ok area is probably not a good idea. possibly if it could be turned on and off in the display options. but as it is now it suits me, maybe I would give the blue temperature number to make it more visible ...
fifoIV

Сообщение  23 ноя 2020, 09:11

I must agree with JimB, in most of EU countries you have to have stick on cluster or set warning when you have lower speed index (like me), I would also be pleased with such a feature :)
JimB

Сообщение  23 ноя 2020, 21:27

pety писал(а):
23 ноя 2020, 09:10
1.Hi. snow in the ok area is probably not a good idea. possibly if it could be turned on and off in the display options. but as it is now it suits me, maybe I would give the blue temperature number to make it more visible ...
I guess I did not explain it well. I also like OK area as it now. I don't mean, that when is low temp outside, that snow will be permanent in OK area. I think that snow flake will be only with temperature value, if you have set. Like it is in small values around display. I hope is it clear now. :)

And winter tyre index. Yeah, in EU it is by the law in most countries, I am from Czech Republic. I have index W - 270 km/h from factory, and for winter I use H - 210 km/h. So this option would fine, also with option to set it off.

And as it was said. Options are sticker on dash, or set it in Instrument cluster - if it has this function.
Skoda Octavia RS mk1, immo3
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  24 ноя 2020, 15:34

The snow icon will flash only when the ignition is turned on for warning. After this the icon in the OK area and on the big screen will not be displayed.
Umatn1k

Сообщение  28 ноя 2020, 15:46

autopilot писал(а):
24 ноя 2020, 15:34
The snow icon will flash only when the ignition is turned on for warning. After this the icon in the OK area and on the big screen will not be displayed.
Я, например, не вижу смысла в мигании снежинки в области ОК, ведь она и так моргает возле температуры.
Сейчас снежинка мигает, когда включаешь зажигание, но не мешало бы сделать мигание, когда в дороге температура опускается до 4 град., приборка делает гонг, на родном экране снежинка в это время моргает, можно было бы сделать так и в цветном.
Passat B5+ 1.8Т
fifoIV

Сообщение  28 ноя 2020, 18:14

ИзображениеWhat about low battery warning when voltage is under specific value? like A6 C6 has
Ответить