All questions about the appearance and functions of ColorMFA
pepo_19860894

Сообщение  17 май 2018, 23:07

Я спрашивая
cubica

Сообщение  20 май 2018, 03:17

pls, what's this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmVmx0z2Xhs
3D and someone guy ''diaz''---who is he? Looks very good.
Do we can make 3D screens or animation?
thanks,
regards,
cuby
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  20 май 2018, 05:44

Do we can make 3D screens or animation?
I'm not planned to add any pseudo 3D to ColorMFA.
About all other question please contact to diaz.
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
cubica

Сообщение  20 май 2018, 16:10

Thanks friend, but that guy Diaz..he is not member of your team?
I don't want to contact anyone outside your team! Even I must conclude that 3D looks fantastic :(
I have two questions more for you..
1. my MFA, after unlock car and go inside car..stay still non active, he's started only after ingition on..dash is activated, but not MFA...it was dash full FIS, A6C5 2004. VDO immo3. Is there way or trick to make MFA active immediately after door is opened?
2. on the top of MFA...is line for radio ( RNS-D in my case) but this line is also for telephone, and I have..how can I say? a little confusion between telephone and radio...In most cases telephone has a prioroty? It means that I have message ''insert SIM card'' or ''wait'' or ''phone off'' Time to time, radio RDS message appeared, I can't find properly way to see only radio message in the top...do you have any advice?

Thanks in advance, regards to all team,
cuby
Вложения
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  20 май 2018, 16:52

1. In A6C5 original FIS activated only after ignition is ON. ColorMFA also activated only after ignition is On.
2. Phone messages have higher priority then audio messages. While phone is active audio info is not displayed.
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
cubica

Сообщение  20 май 2018, 18:37

Thanks for fast reply,
wish you everything best,
regards,
cuby
pepo_19860894

Сообщение  20 май 2018, 20:45

bluetooth
JimB

Сообщение  21 май 2018, 16:06

As I said before. I think it should be to set the brightness, when light off, at higher level then 38%. I always have to set brighness manually when I drive at night and again at day. I think 85% of brightness when lights off is ideal. Or would it be possible to ad choice for brightness level when lights off? Maybe for someone will be ideal different value for brightness at day, but 38% is dark at day. 85% I found for my self is ideal.

As we discussed about that brighness level. ColorMFA must somehow know if lights on or off, right? If it set in auto 38% for lights off and then react on brightness adjusment when light on?

Second: BoardComp1 - It keeps data for 1 hour, could be possible to make it to keep data longer? At least for 2 hours? Or add setup option in menu for users, and give them choice to set it like they need it? Thank you. ;)
Skoda Octavia RS mk1, immo3
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  21 май 2018, 22:31

I'm not see current light status. Light status not available in cars like Golf, Passat, Octavia, e.t.c.
Only global brightness value. And on different cars (different clusters) original brightness value work with different algorythm.
On some cars it put down to zerro while lights is Off, on some cars it stay on ~38%, on some cars it not changed while you turn light Off.
On latest firmware (b24) brightness control in ColorMFA is changed. And on most of cars (Golf, Passat, Octavia, Superb, e.t.c.) it must set to ~50% after you switch light to Off (~5sec after light is Off). Is a test mode, and if worked on all cars, I'm change value from ~50% to ~80-85% while light in Off.
JimB

Сообщение  23 май 2018, 20:47

Thank you for answer. I got the new fw b24. In my case is it same. When lights off it is at 38%. I got ColorMFA in half FIS dash, and I got Skoda Octavia RS mk1, immo3.

As I asked you about keeping data longer in BoardComp1, can you tell me, please. if there is possible to change it? Thank you.
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  23 май 2018, 21:28

Please make photo of CAN-monitor with active only Comfort-CAN. With lights Off. Screen in CAN-monitor may scrollable.

Sorry, but currently not planned to increase time for BoardComp 1.
JimB

Сообщение  01 июн 2018, 13:20

Hello, sorry fot late answer, I sent you a PM. Thx.
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  01 июн 2018, 13:35

Screen in CAN-monitor may scrollable.
Please scroll down while make video.
Current video not have info about lighting...
cmdshft

Сообщение  24 июн 2018, 20:44

Request: Icon’s display with value type.

Example: Coolant temp. It shows either icon or degree’s (°C/°F) but why not both? I would like to have both.
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  24 июн 2018, 21:06

Coolant temp. It shows either icon or degree’s (°C/°F) but why not both? I would like to have both.
Both does not fit between the gear indicator and the edge of the screen.
Need make smaller font, but is not readable if make it smaller.
craigyb

Сообщение  25 июн 2018, 01:21

I have an Audi A2 with the colour MFA fitted and I also have a new steering wheel from an Audi A5 (8K) connected through an Audi A4 steering wheel controller. This give me the multifunction steering wheel with a single stage airbag required for the A2.

Everything works except that the MODE button does not switch between RADIO/TELEPHONE mode. My Steering wheel controller is coded fro RADIO/TELEPHONE/SPEECH so in theory the MODE button should work.

Just wondering if this is a feature that needs to be added as I know a lot of A2 and A3 8L owners that are having colour MFA's fitted and will possibly have one of these steering wheels also.

Вложения
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  25 июн 2018, 03:28

How it works on car with original FIS ? Not in new car (where this MFSW is factory installed). On A2 with original FIS.

P.S.: On all my friend who installed new MFSW to old cars, MODE button not worked. No matter installed ColorMFA or original FIS used.
craigyb

Сообщение  25 июн 2018, 10:45

I remember on my A2 when I had the original FIS and an A4 B7 MFSW and the MODE button worked, it switched between RADIO/TELEPHONE allowing you to then scroll through your phone book and make a call by pressing the roller.

So what you are saying is this is a problem with the new A5 8K MFSW setup and nothing to do with the new FIS.
craigyb

Сообщение  25 июн 2018, 14:29

Would the colour MFA work in the Audi A8/S8 D2 chassis?

Reason I ask is that when the rns-e is fitted to an A8 D2 the radio/ Tel are the only things displayed. You cannot get the navigation to display on the FIS.

Maybe the colour MFA could fix this issue
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  26 июн 2018, 00:35

Would the colour MFA work in the Audi A8/S8 D2 chassis?
No. A8/S8 is not supported.
Reason I ask is that when the rns-e is fitted to an A8 D2 the radio/ Tel are the only things displayed. You cannot get the navigation to display on the FIS.
Maybe the colour MFA could fix this issue
I'm not have A8/S8 or RNS-E from A8/S8. But I'm think is the same RNS-E as on other Audi.
Navigation info must show on ColorMFA. It supported. May be need set right coding in dashboard and/or RNS-E.
ColorMFA installed to FullFIS cluster ?
I remember on my A2 when I had the original FIS and an A4 B7 MFSW and the MODE button worked, it switched between RADIO/TELEPHONE allowing you to then scroll through your phone book and make a call by pressing the roller.

So what you are saying is this is a problem with the new A5 8K MFSW setup and nothing to do with the new FIS.
ColorMFA does not change any communication between original modules. And also it support Radio, Phone and Navigation info. If MODE button is work on original FIS (with this MFSW and installed modules), it also must work on ColorMFA.
Ответить