REQUEST FOR NEW FEATURES / Предложения по новым функциям

Interface and features

Все вопросы о внешнем виде и функциях ColorMFA
All questions about the appearance and functions of ColorMFA
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  26 мар 2018, 15:24

In what car you installed ColorMFA ? In what dashboard (fill-FIS/w.o.FIS/half.FIS) ?
Not in all cars automatic mode is fully (correctly) worked.
While DRL works your parking lights is also work (turned on) ?
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
uosiu

Сообщение  26 мар 2018, 16:03

JimB писал(а):
26 мар 2018, 00:03
OK. Thank you for answer.

I got i yesterday. I'm very impresed. Everything works fine. But I found one litttle issue. I mean not issue but thing about the comfort I guess. It's about automatic brightness.

I use DRL during the daytime, so no headlights and there I think is "little issue." In Automatic mode the brightness is set to 38% and that is to low I guess. Today we got sunny day and LCD was with this value little too dark, not comfortable. Would it be possible to set it in automatic mode with headlights off sowhere about 70 - 85% of brightness? I think it would help to see LCD better in sunny days. Thx.
It's not a solution but rather workaround - try to change coding of comfort module to Northern Countries - they have low beam by default unless You decide otherwise. Canadian coding uses fog lights instead of low beams by default.

Also, You specify how instrument cluster behaves with lights on and with lights off. For example, you can light the arrows, not the scale.
When You drive into the tunnel it will remind you to turn on the lights (also, scale will light up then)
uosiu

Сообщение  26 мар 2018, 16:07

A little feature request - can You support a "menu" panel in Audi A4 B6?

Изображение
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  26 мар 2018, 16:17

A little feature request - can You support a "menu" panel in Audi A4 B6?
No. :(
Is not supported. Not on A4, not on A6.
And not possible to adding.
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
Remnevolt
Контакты:

Сообщение  26 мар 2018, 16:57

autopilot писал(а):
26 мар 2018, 15:24
In what car you installed ColorMFA ? In what dashboard (fill-FIS/w.o.FIS/half.FIS) ?
Not in all cars automatic mode is fully (correctly) worked.
While DRL works your parking lights is also work (turned on) ?
Половинчатый экран у меня. Датчик освещенности на плате есть. Действительно при дневном свете не увеличивается яркость экрана. Собираюсь ставить реле 456, а вот с экраном ColorMFA проблема, придется включить габариты+ближний свет.
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  26 мар 2018, 17:20

Почти на всех половинках на VW/Skoda/Seat наличие датчика ни как не влияет на регулировку яркости. Он стоит только на родной экран. Хотя есть и исключения.
Проверить легко: в КАН-мониторе на комфортной шине посмотреть данные с ID 635. Посветить фонариком на датчик и убрать фонарик/закрыть датчик. Данные должны изменяться.
Есть еще один момент: На VW/Skoda/Seat регулировка работает только при включенных габаритах. Пока габариты выключены, вся подсветка практически на минимуме и датчик на неё ни как не влияет.
И у тех, у кого реально работает регулировка от датчика освещенности: При наличии колесика регулировки, яркость изменяется от заданного колесиком значения до максимума. Т.е. если колесико выкручено на максимум, то подсветка всегда будет гореть почти на максимум независимо от датчика освещенности.
В общем все не как у людей. :)
GregM

Сообщение  26 мар 2018, 22:54

I have a VW Golf with a full-FIS cluster connected via CAN bus to a VW Delta 6 radio. The radio displays RDS info on the cluster. If I install a ColorMFA cluster, will the RDS info display on the ColorMFA screen? What about if I install a VW Navi - will ColorMFA display navi information on the cluster via CAN bus?
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  26 мар 2018, 22:58

Currently ColorMFA support show info from radio and navi systems in VW.
But only if it connected via CAN-bus. 3LB connection is not supported.
JimB

Сообщение  27 мар 2018, 00:10

Hello. Thank you for answer and I'm sorry that my question was not accurate.

My DRL are made by myself. I bought Philips Daylight 9, which is LEDs DRL. It does not connect to the light controller. It's a completely independent device. It is only connected to the battery and has its own module, which only needs to be connected with the parking light wire + 12V. So when I turn the light switch to the parking lights, the DRL is turned off.

When I want to use my head lights I have to turn it on with light switch.

I have the Skoda Octavia VRS mk1, year 2004. Before ColorMFA I had the Full FIS standard which was remade from dashpanel from Skoda Superb I.

When I had headlights and parking lights off it had full brightness. but when I turn on the lights, the brightness was controlled via the brightness controller.

This dash panel I sold and I bought a half FIS panel to remade it.
Automatic brightness works when I turn on the lights. It reacts on the brightening adjustment via the controller in the whole spectrum. But when I turn the lights off and the dash backlight is off, the automatic brightness is set to 38%.

My half FIS has code: 1U0920921H.

Hope you got all information. Thank you.
Skoda Octavia RS mk1, immo3
ianpgonzaga

Сообщение  27 мар 2018, 04:40

Request from a user.

Can You create an update to show trip 2 numbers on the main screen so the fuel efficiency doesn't reset every day ?
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  27 мар 2018, 14:12

Can You create an update to show trip 2 numbers on the main screen so the fuel efficiency doesn't reset every day ?
Trip 2 available only in menu. Currently not have plan to show it on main screen.
Automatic brightness works when I turn on the lights. It reacts on the brightening adjustment via the controller in the whole spectrum. But when I turn the lights off and the dash backlight is off, the automatic brightness is set to 38%.
I'll think about possibilities of change brightness while lights is off.
JimB

Сообщение  28 мар 2018, 01:13

That would be nice. In daytime, and sun I think will be okey something between 65-85%. It's not necesary to have brightness at 100%.
Disi77

Сообщение  29 мар 2018, 12:20

i have the next question from the Audi-driver.... exhaust gas temperature! its in the VCDS so we can read it. its on the Plan to implement?
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  29 мар 2018, 12:59

i have the next question from the Audi-driver.... exhaust gas temperature! its in the VCDS so we can read it. its on the Plan to implement?
ColorMFA does not use diagnostic to get any values. On CAN-bus EGT is not present.
If you need more info from engine, you may modify engine ECU firmware to put this info to CAN-bus.
Read this: REQUEST FOR NEW FEATURES (Пост autopilot #748)
JimB

Сообщение  31 мар 2018, 02:48

Hello. Today I was driving at night. As we discussed about brightness with lights off. I got an idea.

Aftermarket car radios has offen two modes for display - day and night. Would be possible implement setup for backlight in manual for two modes. Brightness at day and for night. Also keep automatic mode.

It would be, I think, better for users. Everyone could set brightness how it will be okey for them for Day/night. The setups would change between this two modes with lights on/off.

Also I think about BoardComp 1. I need to tell that for me was better factory setup with keeping data in memory for 2 hours. I think 1 hour is too short.

What about choice in setup. Make a setup for BoardComp1 data and time of keeping them. For example few options - One, two or three hours? Users could set it, how long it will keep the data. Thanks and have a nice weekend.
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  01 апр 2018, 19:19

About light: in most of cars (passat, golf, octavia, e.t.c.) does not have info about lights. Current state is unknown (On or Off).
Possible usage only global brightness control values. On some cars (some dashboards) it goes to 00 if lights is Off, but on some do not. I'm not see 100% lights status, and I can not correct brightness value.
Switch between day/night not solve this problem. In ColorMFA present manual control of brightness is the almost the same.
DPapazoff

Сообщение  10 апр 2018, 22:06

I didn’t say anything:D
VW Golf MKIV - AHF - Color MFA
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  11 апр 2018, 11:19

I saw this picture. :) But did not see the video of work.
I'm no planned to adding parktronic support.

Possible 3 way to show parksensor-info:
1. Connecting to parking ECU via diagnostics. Is a slow version. Need waiting connection after activate rear gear. Too slow, I think...
2. Using new parktronic ECU with BAP. Possible on Audi, but is already show parking info on RNS-E. Duplicate info ? On small screen ? I'm think is not good idea.
3. Using not original device and connect to it directly. Is not possible for ColorMFA. :(

On old original parking modules (Audi, VW, Skoda) not present info in CAN-bus about current distance.
Schattenwelt

Сообщение  13 апр 2018, 11:03

Good day is it possible to include a correction factor for the torque? With my Passat 3BG V6 2.8 the engine control unit calculates the torque with a little 30NM too low. In the state I have so -10NM.
Passat B5.5 Immo3 1.8T / passat3bgalltrack.de
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  13 апр 2018, 11:23

Schattenwelt писал(а):
13 апр 2018, 11:03
Good day is it possible to include a correction factor for the torque? With my Passat 3BG V6 2.8 the engine control unit calculates the torque with a little 30NM too low. In the state I have so -10NM.
Sorry, but i'm not change motor ECU calculation. :(
Ответить