REQUEST FOR NEW FEATURES / Предложения по новым функциям

Interface and features

Все вопросы о внешнем виде и функциях ColorMFA
All questions about the appearance and functions of ColorMFA
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  04 фев 2018, 02:01

Someone gona do the Portuguese translation??
Hi.
See PM. :)
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
planeboy18

Сообщение  05 фев 2018, 18:37

autopilot писал(а):
02 фев 2018, 10:42
Would it be possible to make an adjustable shift light?
Shift indicator is present if you start from "launch" screen. :)
I'm thinking about add shift indicator to main screen.
Awesome! I get asked if that can be added by people at least once a week :beer:
r3nzoll

Сообщение  06 фев 2018, 21:18

Just few propositions...

1) Maybe two more places for the parameters?
Like here:
Изображение

or one place here:
Изображение

2) Blue cold coolant icon, before it reach 40-50 degrees?
Can be also for oil temperature
Изображение

3) Dimmer that you can configure and switching on by pressing short key - for example by pressing reset key for 3 seconds on main screen.. something like that :)

4) Also I think that possibility to turn off the "OK" text from main screen or dissapearing after 30 seconds after engine started would be good. Quite clear for me that if there are no warning and error icons there it's everything OK :)

but these are just my suggestions :)
By the way, I've seen that user can upload start screen logo *.gif file. Will it be animated or static on startup?
Cheers
https://www.youtube.com/hawkmusicofficial
https://youtu.be/skMCLbkR2i0 - My cluster transformations, retrofit
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  07 фев 2018, 05:57

1 and 2. Sorry, but I'm not add additional parameters and not make any color change. Additional paramenets is not fit to screen. Color change.... hm-m... It will look like a Christmas tree. :) If need blue for this parameter may be need green for another one, and red for another, and.... No sorry. :)
3. May be.. but not with "hot key". All possible "simple" key combination in main screen is already used.
4. If you not like "OK" you may do this:
- goto menu->System->Firmware (no select "yes" or "no", just stay in this screen)
- press and hold "Down" button while not displayed "ZAGR" below firmware version.
In this mode: not displayed "OK" (is hidden after few seconds after start) and not showed green car icons.
But line above this area is still present.

Support only static startup logo. Support lots of main file formats (jpg, gif, bmp, tga, png, e.t.c).
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
r3nzoll

Сообщение  07 фев 2018, 10:41

Ok, no problem. Understood :)
I don't mind the "OK" text, I just had it mind it as optional.
By the way, which green car icons you mean? I think I haven't seen it yet
https://www.youtube.com/hawkmusicofficial
https://youtu.be/skMCLbkR2i0 - My cluster transformations, retrofit
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  07 фев 2018, 12:32

By the way, which green car icons you mean? I think I haven't seen it yet
While ignition is on open any door and press "Reset" (return to main screen). In the area with the OK there will be a green car icon. The signal that the doors are open.
Golf4r36

Сообщение  07 фев 2018, 16:44

Hi y created a some new startup logos
Вложения
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  08 фев 2018, 03:43

Hi y created a some new startup logos
Hi. I'm start new topic and put you logo there. Thanks.

viewtopic.php?t=37
Golf4r36

Сообщение  08 фев 2018, 13:59

Ok its perfekt. Thanks
Houdini

Сообщение  08 фев 2018, 16:25

Hi, is it possible to make a cluster test after switching on the ignition, like in new cars, something like this
https://youtu.be/gNoUnj-SjG4
DirtyliMe

Сообщение  08 фев 2018, 23:12

Houdini писал(а):
08 фев 2018, 16:25
Hi, is it possible to make a cluster test after switching on the ignition, like in new cars, something like this
use DashDumpEdit.
http://www.colormfa.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27

phpBB [video]
Houdini

Сообщение  09 фев 2018, 00:24

DirtyliMe писал(а):
08 фев 2018, 23:12
Houdini писал(а):
08 фев 2018, 16:25
use DashDumpEdit.
http://www.colormfa.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27

phpBB [video]
I forgot to add that Im asking about a4 b5
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  09 фев 2018, 11:13

I forgot to add that Im asking about a4 b5
ColorMFA does not make "opening ceremony" effect. And not possible to adding this.
If you need it, please make it via dump edit or with external devices...
ianpgonzaga

Сообщение  18 фев 2018, 14:38

I keep getting asked if there will be portugese as a language option?
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  19 фев 2018, 02:30

Man, who asked about possible to translation to portugese, do not answer for any message.
May you make translation ?
sg1

Сообщение  19 фев 2018, 22:11

Excellent product ! Is it possible to show R when in reverse ? Signal from reverse light can do this for sure...
Passat b5, immo 2, 1,8 T APU
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  20 фев 2018, 01:15

Is it possible to show R when in reverse ? Signal from reverse light can do this for sure...
In what car you installing ColorMFA ?
alkeemik

Сообщение  20 фев 2018, 16:16

I have one question. With the update I got to see the D and S with numbers. That works good. It is a good feature - thanks.

But. Maybe I am the only one. I have a DSG box in my car - so I am able to change gears from steering wheel while being on D or S mode. If I change the gears manually from steering wheel the original display will show me that I went to manual mode (123456) and after a while if I don't do anything the gearbox will resume to selected mode (Drive or Sport). Is it possible for colorMFA to have this kind of information - I assume that right now the gear selection comes from gear selector not from the gearbox itself?

--
thanks in advance, Heinar
planeboy18

Сообщение  20 фев 2018, 19:49

Will French ben an option? Have 3 guys asking about that.
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  20 фев 2018, 21:27

Will French ben an option? Have 3 guys asking about that.
Can someone translate to French ?
I have a DSG box in my car
ColorMFA is not have "native" support of DSG (only partial), because DSG is not factory equipped on this cars. It may work in "compatible" mode (with old engine), or with original mode (with new engines). But I need see how DSG work in you car.
May you make some photo of CAN-monitor with active Motor-CAN ? Data on screen is scrolled, need to fit all data to photo.
I assume that right now the gear selection comes from gear selector not from the gearbox itself?
ColorMFA got info from gearbox directly. Both: selected position of selector and actual gear selected inside gearbox.
Ответить