Все вопросы о внешнем виде и функциях ColorMFA
All questions about the appearance and functions of ColorMFA
sedoij

Сообщение  03 авг 2020, 08:11

sedoij писал(а):
11 июл 2020, 19:21
autopilot писал(а):
29 июн 2020, 15:57
Можно вывести на экран отображение температуры масла в коробке и обороты двигателя?
Обороты можно, но там значения постоянно пляшут (можно в Общих данных посмотреть), мотор же не работает на фиксированных оборотах. Не очень удобно для просмотра.
А температуры масла АКПП нет на шине. Такие данные появились только на DSG коробках и то не на всех.
То что обороты в общих данных понятно, но очень мелко для меня, а на экране всё-таки покрупнее :)
По температуре масла у меня в меню Диагностика>АКПП>Блоки измерений>Группы 4, 7>температура
VW Passat B5+, американец, 1.8T, AWM, 2002, CAN-шина, immo 3 :Yahoo!:
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  03 авг 2020, 17:36

The parameter is somewhere on the CAN bus near address 440, but I cannot spot it while driving, looking at the CAN monitor and not crashing my car. :)

Is there a way to log the CAN bus using ColorMFA? I can then accelerate and decelerate several times on S, so that the Multitronic goes though all 7 gear ratios. Then I will analyze the logs later on my computer. It will not be hard for me to find which address changes value from 1 to 7 and back, even if the value is bit-packed somehow.

If not possible, I will try to do it by recording the CAN monitor with my dashcam and try to spot it that way, but it will be harder.
Logging is not possible.
ID 440 - byte 2
high 4 bits - selector position
low 4 bits - active gear
But... Some automatic transmissions is a "variable speed drive" and this transmission there is not such thing as "active or current gear".
Как насчет возможности калибровки стрелок и прокачки тормозов (с работающим насосом ABS-по аналогии VCDS)?
Кодировки, адаптации и тесты исполнителей добавлять не планируется.
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
julius

Сообщение  12 авг 2020, 10:18

autopilot писал(а):
03 авг 2020, 17:36
Кодировки, адаптации и тесты исполнителей добавлять не планируется.
А если реализовать что-то похожее не тест исполнителей приборки, но с возможностью проверить работу всех функций/лампочек без входа в неинформативный can-монитор, ведь результатов половины тестов посредством Васи или vag-com цветной не отображает? Особенно полезным это было бы для проверки после монтажа ColorMFA, чтоб исключить ошибки при пайке и снова не лезть в приборку при обнаружении очередного косяка.
VW Passat B5+, приборка VDO 3B0 920 827 immo3 Half Fis
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  12 авг 2020, 11:56

В скрытом меню есть экран с состоянием всех входов цветного. Можно по нему проверить.
По тесту исполнителей с лампочками все равно полной проверки не получится. Приборка просто зажигает лампочки (где они есть). А цветной реагирует на ошибку, а не на лампочку. Там несколько факторов должно совпасть. И он не подключается ко всем лампам приборки (из тех которые закрываются экраном). Да и на приборках с большим БК лампочек этих вообще нет, загораются пиктограммы на экране. Но опять же это внутренние функции приборки, цветной к ним не касается.
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
BoraV5

Сообщение  29 авг 2020, 16:41

Can you add Km/Liter fuel consumtion instead of liter/100 km
VW BORA V5 AQN :D
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  30 авг 2020, 14:04

Already added. Use "custom units" in ColorMFA settings.
sg1

Сообщение  19 сен 2020, 23:13

sg1 писал(а):
27 июл 2020, 17:05
sg1 писал(а):
27 май 2020, 22:52
Autopilot please realize my idea to improve gearing assistant too. I mean additional optional value for upshift called "Redline" at which green up arrow changes color from green to red. I hope this means pretty easy job for you comparing with all this improvements in OK area...
ost
30 May 2020, 18:22
I'll try to add this function.

Hope you will succed to add this in b33...
Big thank you !
I just tested and works excellent. Low critical RPM I also found very useful.
Unbeliveable, but ColorMFA is now so perfect that I have no ideas for further improvement right now :)
Passat b5, immo 2, 1,8 T APU
fifoIV

Сообщение  28 сен 2020, 11:08

and what about design option? I know it sounds worthless but it would be interesting if you could switch to OEM graphic like Full FIS has :D
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  06 окт 2020, 20:29

Don't know .... There is very little information on the OEM graph. I don't understand why to return it. Nostalgia? :)
Pistou

Сообщение  07 окт 2020, 15:40

That's the same idea as casio watchface on mi band bracelets:

Изображение

I would not say no to this feature but I assume I've been for so long to get this new style in my TT... that's just a funny bonus to remind old times (let's say in 10 years).

Cheers
Audi TT MK1 2003 BAM Engine
fifoIV

Сообщение  09 окт 2020, 15:42

autopilot писал(а):
06 окт 2020, 20:29
Don't know .... There is very little information on the OEM graph. I don't understand why to return it. Nostalgia? :)
exactly :D
Pistou

Сообщение  09 окт 2020, 16:17

Hi, may we get an offset for the backlight where we can set an offset, I get the automatic but my windows are quite darker than genuine... so the LCD is quite illuminated. the calibration is not useful here...since I want to keep the low and high light levels. What do you think ?
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  09 окт 2020, 18:36

menu->Settings->Design->Backlight->Calibration
Pistou

Сообщение  09 окт 2020, 18:50

I may misunderstood the calibration... but I tried and did not fix in low lux the expected brightness, I'll try again.
alfnomad

Сообщение  11 окт 2020, 21:41

Hello!
2 days with colormfa! very coooollll!
sorry if mistakes, my english is far away from perfect...
as new features, for the future it could be cool to:

-make the built-in dashboard navigation system work (the one without rns, only telematics)
-when you are in tiptronic mode, ability to display active gear under the menu when browsing in it
-save the results of the "torque" measure (for example in jpg) (this measure function is really cool!)
-Double extinction display (for example, first trip1 and then a picture
-tilt function (when the screen is not perfectly centred, to make it centred)
-gpl fuel capacity integration
-add a "advanced user menu" with a warning and then the ability to change coding (for example to change seatbelt warning, or the confort operation of the central locking)
-a manual mode for the brightness with dimmer when power on the headlamps

thats all for the moment!

thank you for this wonderfull screen! my s6 c5 looks like brand new!
Pistou

Сообщение  12 окт 2020, 20:20

mmgherasim писал(а):
12 июл 2020, 12:09
@autopilot: You think you can add a delay when showing gears for manual cars? When shifting up or down it immediately shows 'N' when you depress the clutch and after releasing it it shows the gear. It would be nice to add a few seconds of delay so it will only show the gear when shifting normally. If the clutch is being depressed for longer than seconds specified, then show 'N'. Also, when putting the car in neutral, but still driving at about 40-50km/h, the ColorMFA shows gears and warnings to downshift instead of showing 'N'. Is this normal behavior because of how it works or can be corrected? Thanks!
Hi, I like this idea of delay / keeping last gear... 2 seconds shall be enough if a parameter can't be inserted ?!
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  12 окт 2020, 21:53

- not sure about telematic support. But think about this.
- no, sorry. don't understand why need display currect gear in menu... may be display boost or speed or .....
- not possible to save as image. too low memory for this.
- again no. only one action at ignition off.
- present in latest update. in hidden menu
- not understand what is "gpl fuel capacity"
- currently no. may be add in future, but not promise
- not understand what is "manual mode for brightness". currently present manual and automatic mode for brightness.
Pistou

Сообщение  13 окт 2020, 09:22

not sure I've seen your feedback on "buffer" gear to avoid the always "N" ? :)
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  13 окт 2020, 20:12

I'll see how this can be implemented for the best usability. But now I don't promise that it will be added.
Pistou

Сообщение  13 окт 2020, 20:20

For sure we are only making requests, you are the judge and seeing the result, no one's gonna complain!
Ответить