REQUEST FOR NEW FEATURES / Предложения по новым функциям

Interface and features

Все вопросы о внешнем виде и функциях ColorMFA
All questions about the appearance and functions of ColorMFA
sonique

Сообщение  27 июн 2019, 13:33

boubou писал(а):
24 июн 2019, 21:39
Hi autopilot, we changed the frame to 5 bytes but it still does not work. Byte 5 has a fixed value of 0A. How to make the ColorMFA accept the function via CAN?
Hello

how to add canbus ?
changed SY_CAN_CONFIG ?? and add motor 7 ??

maybe possible change me7,5 018BH file ??
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  27 июн 2019, 13:49

I can modify and add an id or modify the content... anything is possible.
If you need, you may change some CAN-bus info like described in .xls file on this post: REQUEST FOR NEW FEATURES (Пост autopilot #748)
After make changes, you see additional screen with some new info (EGT, AFR, MAF, e.t.c.). Also if you make this changes boost got from data described in .xls. Selection of boost source in menu is ignored.

P.S. I'm do not know how to modify motor ECU soft. This changes made by one russian guy. ColorMFA only display this info (if it present).
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
sonique

Сообщение  27 июн 2019, 18:49

great but need more info how to add extra data 488 can id
i have location 488 can id but i dont no how to add
maybe any contact whic one guy make this mod ?
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  28 июн 2019, 07:48

Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
GregM

Сообщение  02 июл 2019, 03:08

"z" on the radio (VW Delta) display appears as "Ö" on the ColorMFA (VW Golf MK4, Immo3). So "Ozzy" appears as "OÖÖY". "Z" appears properly as "Z". So "WZLX" appears as "WZLX". This is not a bug in ColorMFA as the same problem occurred with a stock FIS cluster. Maybe this is expected in Europe but the "Ö" character is rarely used in the US. Any chance of mapping "z" to "Z" instead of "Ö" if the Units are set to US?
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  03 июл 2019, 00:24

I'm test it.
But if present same problem in original FIS I'm not sure about fix it.
Change language in ColorMFA or in audio device or in cluster may not solve this.
Change units in ColorMFA 100% not solve this problem, because it affected only for units (km, miles, litres. gallons, e.t.c.) and not affected to charset.
GregM

Сообщение  04 июл 2019, 05:59

The radio (3B7035195) was only sold in Europe I think and so it can't be coded for the US: http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.ph ... um)#Coding
The cluster (1J5920926C) is coded for the US. It must be a bug in the radio that it sends the ASCII code for Ö instead of lowercase z. The radio displays RDS with both lowercase and uppercase Z. But for some reason uppercase Z in RDS is sent to the cluster correctly but lowercase z in RDS is sent to the cluster as Ö. I have not yet been able to see what the actual data being sent on the CAN bus is. The RDS data on the CAN bus changes too quickly for me to be able to use the CAN monitor in ColorMFA. Maybe if I record a video I can play it back slower to see the actual bytes being sent to the cluster. I also have a CAN capture board (https://canable.io/) that I can hook up if needed to see what's being sent from the radio to the cluster.
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  04 июл 2019, 19:30

ColorMFA used original FIS font charset. If it show Ö instead z this char sended by audio device.
GregM

Сообщение  04 июл 2019, 20:08

Does the original FIS font charset have lowercase characters or only uppercase? I always thought it was strange that the RDS display on the radio shows both uppercase and lowercase but the FIS would only display RDS data as uppercase.
JimB

Сообщение  05 июл 2019, 15:06

Hello, just ask. I asked you before already. Did you add in latest firmware outside temperature in the main screan? Thank you.
Skoda Octavia RS mk1, immo3
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  06 июл 2019, 20:56

Does the original FIS font charset have lowercase characters or only uppercase?
Yes, it have lowercase and upercase chars. But is used not standart charset.
Used charset like this:
Did you add in latest firmware outside temperature in the main screan?
No, sorry. I will add on next release.
boubou

Сообщение  13 июл 2019, 23:38

Big thanks Autopilot :Yahoo!:

I edited my ECU, tested B30 firmware and enjoy :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!:
phpBB [video]
Golf 4 Tdi 100@150 | Cluster Passat W8 US 503 LowLine
bladesasha
Контакты:

Сообщение  14 июл 2019, 12:38

Есть такое предложение.Не знаю как у вас, но у нас в Украине есть зимнее время на которое при выезде за черту города нужно включать ДРЛ, многие и я в том числе пользуюсь туманками, так вот, сделать в пункт меню, например если уже реализовано включение туманок по повороту руля, что бы так же можно было включать постоянно отдельно работающие противотуманки при включении зажигания, но при включении габаритов они отключались и включались уже по стоку с переключателя света
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  15 июл 2019, 14:45

На большинстве поддерживаемых авто нет информации о включенных фарах/габаритах. Цветной не знает что включено/отключено. Проще это реализовать парой реле.
boubou

Сообщение  16 июл 2019, 00:01

Still me autopilot :lol: , adaptations on the comfort module are not accessible in diagnostic mode is normal?
Golf 4 Tdi 100@150 | Cluster Passat W8 US 503 LowLine
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  16 июл 2019, 11:59

Not understand you... What adaptations ?
ColorMFA does not support coding, adaptation, test via diagnostics.
Schattenwelt

Сообщение  16 июл 2019, 12:27

Is it possible to show the coffee breaks not only over the time but also over the kilometer?
Passat B5.5 Immo3 1.8T / passat3bgalltrack.de
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  16 июл 2019, 12:35

I will try to add...
lipmar1789

Сообщение  30 июл 2019, 19:59

I have a question about the pdc system. I have A4 B6 and the original PDC system. In measuring blocks [76] - Park Assist is information about the delays of specific sensors from the obstacle. Would you like to add a visualization function on the screen after pushing backwards or turning on the sensors in the front?
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  01 авг 2019, 08:48

Original PDC from 8E does not send to CAN-bus any info about sensor. ColorMFA does not used diagnostics for got any data. Use this PDC for show any data in ColorMFA not possible.
Ответить