REQUEST FOR NEW FEATURES / Предложения по новым функциям

Interface and features

Все вопросы о внешнем виде и функциях ColorMFA
All questions about the appearance and functions of ColorMFA
craigyb

Сообщение  27 июн 2018, 01:58

I understand the A8/S8 D2 is not supported.

The RNS-E was also never supplied for the A8 D2 chassis as that ceased production in 2002 before the RNS-E was made available. However many people have fitted RNS-E devices (coded in A6 mode) and Audi bluetooth phone kits to the A8 D2 chassis but no one in the 14 years I have been fitting RNS-E units (including several A8 D2's) has ever managed to get the navigation to display on the FIS.

Only the RADIO & TELEPHONE appear on the top line. When Navigation is selected the screen is blank. So it's not a coding issue as we have tried all permutations over the years.

The A8/S8 D2 only ever came with a full colour FIS as standard.
cmdshft

Сообщение  27 июн 2018, 05:58

Small request: Add the color white to the list for the main colors.
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  28 июн 2018, 05:07

The A8/S8 D2 only ever came with a full colour FIS as standard.
ColorMFA also support color navigation info. But tested only on A48E, and support only A48E color mode.
Also possible emulate original protocol if dashboard do not exchange with navi,
Small request: Add the color white to the list for the main colors.
May be in future. White color is not look good in ColorMFA. :(
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
craigyb

Сообщение  02 июл 2018, 13:25

Just wanted to say it was my mistake that it did not work. I had replaced my phone ECU and not coded it correctly as I did not have a working MFSW at the time. So a quick change of the coding fixed the MODE button issues and I can now see my phone book when I press MODE on the steering wheel.
autopilot писал(а):
25 июн 2018, 03:28
How it works on car with original FIS ? Not in new car (where this MFSW is factory installed). On A2 with original FIS.

P.S.: On all my friend who installed new MFSW to old cars, MODE button not worked. No matter installed ColorMFA or original FIS used.
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  02 июл 2018, 14:22

So a quick change of the coding fixed the MODE button issues and I can now see my phone book when I press MODE on the steering wheel.
Fine. :good:
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
Mario

Сообщение  22 июл 2018, 00:58

craigyb писал(а):
02 июл 2018, 13:25
Just wanted to say it was my mistake that it did not work. I had replaced my phone ECU and not coded it correctly as I did not have a working MFSW at the time. So a quick change of the coding fixed the MODE button issues and I can now see my phone book when I press MODE on the steering wheel.
Hi,
Can you explain how did you change coding on phone module? I have the issue with mode button on A4 b8 mfsw installed in s3 8L; when i press Mode button top row on fis change from radio info to phone Book but only for 2-3 seconds and then changes back to radio info, it wont stay in phone Book mode... thanks
lrp

Сообщение  08 авг 2018, 13:18

Can you add besides USB, bluetooth communication. I would gladly make an Android app to push notifications to the cluster from IM apps of the phone and to show, save logs, etc etc
vwbora

Сообщение  13 авг 2018, 20:33

Hello.
1. As a user said, it would be great adding an option (because racecar :D ) that could activate a display of some important data values in case of modified cars (like boost, oil temp, coolant temp, oil level, torque, inlet air temp) in form of a table or something like that (written with bigger letters, so you can easily monitor them while driving). Maybe adding an option to set custom treasholds for boost, oil temp and torque values so it can trigger warning for eg. if the oil temp is too high.
2. What about an analog boost gauge (maybe activated only if desired) that marks the max boost achieved and warns in case of overboost. Maybe (if there's memory available) show a graph of the boost in the last 15-20 sec, just like in the power measuring menu.
3. I can translate to hungarian.
4. Can help with installation in Romania
VW Bora 1.8T AUM
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  14 авг 2018, 21:34

Can you add besides USB, bluetooth communication. I would gladly make an Android app to push notifications to the cluster from IM apps of the phone and to show, save logs, etc etc
Sorry, but currently is not possible.
1. As a user said, it would be great adding an option (because racecar :D ) that could activate a display of some important data values in case of modified cars (like boost, oil temp, coolant temp, oil level, torque, inlet air temp) in form of a table or something like that (written with bigger letters, so you can easily monitor them while driving). Maybe adding an option to set custom treasholds for boost, oil temp and torque values so it can trigger warning for eg. if the oil temp is too high.
I'll think about it. :)
2. What about an analog boost gauge (maybe activated only if desired) that marks the max boost achieved and warns in case of overboost. Maybe (if there's memory available) show a graph of the boost in the last 15-20 sec, just like in the power measuring menu.
Boost log you may see after Torque measuring. Or after 0-100km measuring.
You need graph gauge on screen ? Screen is small, may be it not look good...
3. I can translate to hungarian.
English lang: https://colormfa.ru/download/mfdb_en.rar
Do not change line numbers and associated text.
Files must be in UTF-8.
Make all word and phrases short if possible (need fit to screen).
Preserve all special chars like: \n, \x83, \204, %d and so on.

After make translation, put files to any file-hosting and give me link.
4. Can help with installation in Romania
Add you to this list ? Где установить? Кто может помочь? / Can help to install ColorMfa
vwbora

Сообщение  15 авг 2018, 11:37

Yes, you can add me to the list. :)
VW Bora 1.8T AUM
cmdshft

Сообщение  24 авг 2018, 16:54

Custom backgrounds possible? I know custom startup is but would slso like ability to use custom backgrounds, with option to use black text on a light background. Friend of mine asked about this.
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  27 авг 2018, 06:28

No, sorry.
Custom background is not possible. Also as black text color.
SnowisNej

Сообщение  13 сен 2018, 16:21

autopilot писал(а):
05 май 2018, 17:36
I'm send files for translation to some guys, but no one not make French translation. :(
May be is not easy, I'm don't know.
Sorry, it does take a long time to translate! I've just sent you my French Translation via PM. ;)
txora

Сообщение  22 сен 2018, 04:32

Hello everyone!

This is my first message in this Forum!!!

As an idea, i would like to know if the telephone data would be possible to be displayed as the navigation data is...or maybe is already possible?...Another feauture that would be cool is to display the parktronoic sensors data when the parktronic works, be able to see the distance in cm of the sensors, displaying the car image with the data of each sensor, that would great!!!

Thanks,
txora

Сообщение  22 сен 2018, 04:47

autopilot писал(а):
11 апр 2018, 11:19
I saw this picture. :) But did not see the video of work.
I'm no planned to adding parktronic support.

Possible 3 way to show parksensor-info:
1. Connecting to parking ECU via diagnostics. Is a slow version. Need waiting connection after activate rear gear. Too slow, I think...
2. Using new parktronic ECU with BAP. Possible on Audi, but is already show parking info on RNS-E. Duplicate info ? On small screen ? I'm think is not good idea.
3. Using not original device and connect to it directly. Is not possible for ColorMFA. :(

On old original parking modules (Audi, VW, Skoda) not present info in CAN-bus about current distance.
I did not see this message....sorry!!

Is possible with a new parktronic ECU to see the parktronic info on the RNS-e in an Audi A6 Allroad C5 from 2005?? Sure?
txora

Сообщение  22 сен 2018, 05:10

autopilot писал(а):
26 мар 2018, 16:17
A little feature request - can You support a "menu" panel in Audi A4 B6?
No. :(
Is not supported. Not on A4, not on A6.
And not possible to adding.
So the menu button gets unuseful?.
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  22 сен 2018, 05:47

Is possible with a new parktronic ECU to see the parktronic info on the RNS-e in an Audi A6 Allroad C5 from 2005?? Sure?
Not all RNS-E support OPS (APS+). Only from 2010 year.
I don't know about A6, but on A4 8E with RNS-E PU and OPS from A3 8P all is work fine. ColorMFA work as gateway and translate OPS data from one CAN-bus to another.
As an idea, i would like to know if the telephone data would be possible to be displayed as the navigation data is...or maybe is already possible?.
Original phone and navi data is supported. All info displayed as on original screen.
What do you mean by the "menu" button ?
txora

Сообщение  22 сен 2018, 07:01

autopilot писал(а):
22 сен 2018, 05:47
What do you mean by the "menu" button ?
The menu button that comes with the TMPS or Stationary heating.
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  22 сен 2018, 07:31

Yes. This joystick is not supported and not possible to add support. :(
Need disconnect it. :(

txora

Сообщение  23 сен 2018, 12:22

autopilot писал(а):
22 сен 2018, 07:31
Yes. This joystick is not supported and not possible to add support. :(
Need disconnect it. :(

_joystik_A6C5_short.jpg
_joystik_A48E_.jpg
_joystik_xx.jpg
And to connect and disconnect the TMPS or stationary heating? those features are able to use via colorMFA??
Ответить