Octavia 1U Color MFD question

Interface and features

Все вопросы о внешнем виде и функциях ColorMFA
All questions about the appearance and functions of ColorMFA
Ответить
grga22

Сообщение  31 янв 2019, 10:30

I have question regarding instalation of color MFD to my tacho in Octavia 1U 2003. Currently i have full FIS tacho, or MAXI Dot using Skoda terminology. In instalation instructions I saw that in case of tacho without FIS, TrInput 1 (Oil level), TrInput 2 (Brake pad wear) and TrInput 8 (Wash fluid level) have to be connected to corresponding position of warning LEDs. In case of FIS tacho, only TrInput 2 has to be connected to green connector pin 7. Why is that since wash fluid level contact is on green connector pin 6 and oil level contact is on grren connector pin 18?

Thank you
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  31 янв 2019, 16:59

Actually for immo3 cars (with true Comfort-CAN) does not need connect TrInput 8 (washer fluid level). You may leave this input unconnected (for any FIS clusters).
Brake pad errors connected to LED on clusters with HalfFIS or w.o.FIS. And connected to cluster socket for FullFIS.
Only Oil Level warning connected to LED for HalfFIS and w.o.FIS, and not connected for FullFIS clusters. FullFIS clusters does not have external signal for this warning and ColorMFA calculate it by himself.
and oil level contact is on grren connector pin 18
To this pin must be connected TrInput4. Is not oil level warning signal, is a "info" (PWM-like) signal from sensor (oil temperature and current oil level).
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
grga22

Сообщение  31 янв 2019, 17:04

Ok, I understand. Will I still get washer level warning?
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  31 янв 2019, 17:10

Will I still get washer level warning?
Yes.
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
grga22

Сообщение  31 янв 2019, 17:19

Great...

Than the warning signal is coming through CAN?
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  31 янв 2019, 17:24

Not understand...
Low washer level ? Yes, through CAN.
grga22

Сообщение  31 янв 2019, 17:29

Yes, washer level... Ok, thanks... I like your product... Will order soon... :D
Ответить