vw golf 4 1.9 byg firmware update

Technical issues

Вопросы по установке. Монтаж, пайка, проводки...
Questions about the installation. Mounting, soldering, wiring ...
Ответить
nikigolf4

Сообщение  09 дек 2018, 21:27

hello I have a problem with the new update does not count my current cost and from there gives a bug of the remaining kilometers to load how to fix it the car is golf 4 1.9 99 year code of the motor AGR
In version 24, I have no problem but updating a bug
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  10 дек 2018, 14:02

I'm not understand you...
What not calculated ? Traveled distance ?
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
nikigolf4

Сообщение  10 дек 2018, 22:22

yes and sometimes shows that there is no fuel here you can see the pictures

Линк за сваляне: https://dox.abv.bg/download?id=4b5b13182a
Линк за сваляне: https://dox.abv.bg/download?id=ce1e530fce
Линк за сваляне: https://dox.abv.bg/download?id=ad05a664c9
Линк за сваляне: https://dox.abv.bg/download?id=b0129bc9af
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  11 дек 2018, 00:13

Consumption not calculated on photo, not traveled distance.
Hmm. Very strange. I'm currently test _b5dr_ firmware with data saved from golf TDI, golf 1.6, audi a4... All work fine.
Please update firmware again. May be some faults while update. I do not know why it does not work.
MotorCAN data is shown and updated in CAN-monitor ? You not change hidden settings ?
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
Disi77

Сообщение  11 дек 2018, 10:17

we have problem too: on MK4 (half) we make the Update. After that, we cant save settings... example: we change the picture or Color. After ignation off and on, he save not so we see the old picture/Color. At moment only MK4 (half), Versin 24 work without problems
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  11 дек 2018, 11:11

Ignition On/Off or full power On/Off ?
After ignition is Off, ColorMFA does not goes to "off" state or "sleep" state immediately.
And is not possible to reset settings immediately after the ignition is turned off.
I think on this car with ignition you shut off all power from ColorMFA.
Save setting is changed in b25. In previous versions all setting saved after change any parameter. In b25 everything is saved just before going to sleep/off state. If power is shut off with ignition is Off, ColorMFA does not have time (can not) save the parameters.
You may test here: change necessary settings and on after all changed select any Language and set it back to your preffered. Turn Off/On ignition and check, settings will be saved or not. While change Language all settings saved immediately.

And check doors status shown while ignition is Off. If doors status not shown on screen while Ignition is Off, you not correct connect ColorMFA power, or power is lost (see fuse 15).
Disi77

Сообщение  11 дек 2018, 15:40

ignation on/off. 12 V power ist on the Display. But ich check it.
nikigolf4

Сообщение  11 дек 2018, 22:51

hello I fixed the problem with the remaining kilometers but now me from time to time that there is no fuel but it has 30 l in the tank can you get it right with version 25 am already
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  12 дек 2018, 05:43

I fixed the problem with the remaining kilometers
What was the problem ?
but now me from time to time that there is no fuel but it has 30 l in the tank
ColorMFA showing any errors or warnings about fuel ?
Does the data just disappear (set to 0) and appear again ?
There are errors in the diagnosis in cluster ?
sg1

Сообщение  13 дек 2018, 15:22

autopilot писал(а):
11 дек 2018, 11:11
Ignition On/Off or full power On/Off ?
After ignition is Off, ColorMFA does not goes to "off" state or "sleep" state immediately.
One - not a problem just couriosity :) off topic question: What is ColorMFA current consumption when ignition is off ?
Passat b5, immo 2, 1,8 T APU
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  13 дек 2018, 15:57

What is ColorMFA current consumption when ignition is off ?
After Ignition is Off:
stage 1. Full power - ~80mA - wait "go to sleep" from all Comfort-CAN modules
stage 2. Sleep mode - ~13-15mA (~10-12mA if main board >= v3.2) - 1 hour
stage 3. Power off - ~2-4mA

A48E and A2 does not have stage 2. After all modules in Comfort-CAN is shutoff, ColorMFA immediately goes to "power off" mode.
Ответить