Неисправности, брак, возможные причины/ Issues and solutions

Technical issues

Вопросы по установке. Монтаж, пайка, проводки...
Questions about the installation. Mounting, soldering, wiring ...
DirtyliMe

Сообщение  09 янв 2018, 01:10

Тема для обсуждения возможных неисправностей и заводского брака.
онлайн-консультация. куда смотреть, если что-то не работает.
как отремонтировать и стоит ли это делать самостоятельно.

- Как зайти в режим прошивки после неудачного обновления.
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  25 июл 2020, 21:37

Calibrate speed in menu->Settings->Calibrate->Speed.
If you need the readings to match, make the digital speed the same as the arrow speed.
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
burny

Сообщение  14 авг 2020, 20:57

hello.

here you have a movie a the small bug I have.
I can do only 1 acceleration measurement, then I press reset for a second trial, and it is not reseted.

to do the next trial I need to close this window, and come back after

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/d7a2a3 ... 436/b7a962
A6 C5 2.7T 2002 - ARE engine
edria

Сообщение  18 авг 2020, 15:52

@autopilot
Hello, I have been driving my Leon 1M with ColorMFA installed for a while now. I had the sleep problem on one Audi A48E and reverted to version 31 on that car. Today I had the same problem on my Leon 1M, just wanted to tell that it happens on other cars too.
Seat Leon 1M 2004
1.9 TDI ARL
Golf 4 HALF FIS IMMO 3 -> ColorMFA
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  19 авг 2020, 10:54

here you have a movie a the small bug I have.
I can do only 1 acceleration measurement, then I press reset for a second trial, and it is not reseted.

to do the next trial I need to close this window, and come back after
Thanks. I'll fix it.
Today I had the same problem on my Leon 1M, just wanted to tell that it happens on other cars too.
Thanks. Yes, some VW kits also have this bug. :(
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
burny

Сообщение  29 авг 2020, 11:37

hello,

after few days of installation, I am always happy with the colormfa :Yahoo!:

But, I noticed that the configuration of colormfa is partially saved.
I changed the logo, ok, it is always the same.

But, the data of "trip 1" and "trip 2" are not saved and reseted each time I turn ON the ignition.
Additionnaly, configuration of main screen is not saved. see below a short movie.
I also noticed that the choice of boost pressure sensor is not saved. I tried to replace the voltage by "distance to empty".

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/9eae3c ... 453/ac11e1

=> How to save the configuration ?

I have the latest release V2.9.4 b31
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  30 авг 2020, 14:02

Problem with connections.
The Ignition wires and +12 were reversed during installation.
burny

Сообщение  30 авг 2020, 15:38

:shock: :o

Thank you, i will have a look
burny

Сообщение  31 авг 2020, 13:42

If i would have reversed ignition and +12 wires, in that case, when we change the battery, that means we lost all the configuration.. :no:

Or am i wrong?
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  31 авг 2020, 19:52

ColorMFA save config before goto sleep. Ignition is off, car closed via remote or key. (+12 must be connected correctly and constantly to ColorMFA).
After config is saved does not matter removed battery or not. All settings are saved.
You also may save current config via change language. While change language all current settings saved immediately.
planeboy18

Сообщение  22 сен 2020, 23:28

Hey guys! Noticed on 2 different units, the 8E B32 firmware prevents sleep and LCD will shut off with ignition but then flash white around every 10 seconds. Flashing to B31 fixes the issue and unit goes to sleep after a few seconds like normal and LCD stays off.
Anyone else notice this?
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  23 сен 2020, 07:10

Yes. B32 has problems on some cars (Mostly on the 8Е, but sometimes on others).. Please use b31.
JimB

Сообщение  06 окт 2020, 19:19

Hi, I don't know if I have problem with ColorMFA, but for few months I have this.

When I turn ignition on I have always one warning beep, and I don't know why. I though, that it is because of failing oil sensor.

When I turn ignition on, for a while it does not show oil temperature and also in oil meassure shows in czech - oil measuring error. But after few seconds it shows temp and also oil level.

My guess was that it'd bad oil sensor. Today I disconect oil sensor in oil pan and I connected it to the another oil sensor, but outside of the oil pan of course. It shows oil level immediately after ignition on, oil temp has little delay, but it appears after little while.

But the beep sound is still there. I checked all control units, Engine, ABS, AC, Instrument cluster and all is clear. So, what can it be?

I'm also wonderning how it is with low level warning? When I connected oil sensor outside of oil pan oil level in left bar was almost on zero, right was on max. but no warning, that level is low. I also started engine.

I have colorMFA installed on half fis cluster.

I have Octavia RS mk1 model year 2004.

Thanks in advance. I will record also video of that.
Skoda Octavia RS mk1, immo3
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  06 окт 2020, 20:27

Please reset "service interval" in cluster via VCDS or other diagnostic cable.
Cluster service interval does not synchronized with ColorMFA service interval.

About oil level warning: Oil level warning does not display immediately. Need driving more than 50km (if ColorMFA installed to FullFIS cluster) or more than 100km (if ColorMFA installed to HalfFIS or w.o.FIS cluster). You may test this with original cluster w.o. ColorMFA or found this info in SSP. This is the original VAG algorithm.
JimB

Сообщение  06 окт 2020, 21:19

Yeah, I thought, that I should try to reset service interval, but I forget :fool: , thanks for idea

I don't have original cluster, I just wanted to check it if it works. I try reset service interval as you said. Thank you very much for info. BTW: What do you mean SSP?

here is video, for example:

phpBB [video]
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  06 окт 2020, 21:48

What do you mean SSP?
SSP - Self-Study Programme
There are VAG "manuals" for self-education (maybe for service training centers).
Use Google for found it. You need SSP 224 - Service Interval Extension. (Maybe this info also present in other SSP).
The contact switch for the bonnet F120 is included in the calculations of the Service Interval Display.
The bonnet contact signal is evaluated as soon as the oil level warning is activated.
If the bonnet is opened after the oil level warning is activated, the electronics assumes that the oil has been topped up and cancels the low oil level warning.
However, if no oil was topped up, the electronics detects the low oil level within approx. 100 km and re-activates the low oil level warning.
JimB

Сообщение  06 окт 2020, 22:16

I have ELSA, so I will check it and also I'll check SSP.

I'll let you know, it the beep will be gone after reset service interval. I know how to do it. I have also VIS which has manual how to reset service interval.

So I have to drive 100 km with "fake oil level" and then it will shows oil level warning...
JimB

Сообщение  08 окт 2020, 21:47

Hi, so thanks for advice, I reseted the service interval via VAG-COM and it's now without beep.

I tried also oil sensor outside oilpan, but after 120km it still on right bar was - after 50 km. So I gave up. But the main thing is solved. Thank you again
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  08 окт 2020, 22:40

If an oil sensor error is present or sensor data is out of range, the data is not recalculated.
Is there any error in the cluster diagnostics with "fake" sensor ?
JimB

Сообщение  09 окт 2020, 23:19

Hi, no, there is no error. you're right about data out of range. Sensor outside of pan shows only 10mm of oil level.

I connected back sensor in the oil pan, and right bar started to count down the kilometers for level calculation.
paer07

Сообщение  21 окт 2020, 18:51

Приветствую, подскажите сталкивался ли кто-нибудь с таким и есть ли решение проблемы?
Суть: не корретно отображается значение остатка топлива в баке, заправляеться полный бак с дожимом (порядка 68-70л выходит в целом), но цветной отображает остато равный 64 литрам и пока не выкатаешь все что свыше 64 литров цифра остается на месте, далее ниже 64 литров все отображается с предельной точностью. Ди и раз уж задаю вопросы нельзя ли как то понизить точность отображения оставшегося расстояния которое можно проехать до дозоправки? Я так понимаю расчет идет от текущего расхода а не от среднего и это вызывает неудобство в тех моментах когда хорошенько вжариваешь, оставшееся расстояние разко например с 400км падает до 100км, вызывает безсознательную панику)
Ауди А4 B6 1.8T AMB quattro МКПП st2
Ответить