Immo 2 open doors display

Technical issues

Вопросы по установке. Монтаж, пайка, проводки...
Questions about the installation. Mounting, soldering, wiring ...
Ответить
sg1

Сообщение  15 окт 2018, 10:54

I already installed color mfa and everything works perfect - including turbo boost, reverse gear display, and lamp failure indication. Here i must write, that last i have install without pull up resistors as you suggest ! With 10 K resistors present i have permanent lamp failure warning. Then i removed them and even without them i measured 12 V on lamp failure relay output when simulate lamp failure. When lamps are ok ther is 0 V as expected.

Only issue i have is with open door display. Of course i connect confort module with colormfa, i use a pair of twisted wires from UTP cable. Only front bonnet open is correctly displayed, but as i found it is analog connected to colormfa. It could means that confort can do not work at all, but when i unlock the car with remote colormfa display with car picture go on for some seconds. I think it means that there is can connection betwen CCM and colormfa.
Any suggestions ?
I want to check if correct firmware for IMMO2 is loaded on my colormfa, but not know how to do it. I see the version, but not for which car it is.

And finally thanks to include my translation to Slovenian language in your product. It looks that i made good job too - i found no mistakes and all text fits nice on the screen.
Passat b5, immo 2, 1,8 T APU
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  16 окт 2018, 13:19

I see the version, but not for which car it is.
What version is displayed ? Make photo please.
Only issue i have is with open door display.
What displayed on CAN-monitor with checked only Comfort-CAN (menu -> System -> CAN-monitor -> check Comfort only -> Watch).
ColorMFA installed to immo2 or immo3 cluster ?
And finally thanks to include my translation to Slovenian language in your product. It looks that i made good job too - i found no mistakes and all text fits nice on the screen.
Thanks to you... :)
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
sg1

Сообщение  17 окт 2018, 19:47

Can monitor show No Data
Immo 2 cluster 3B0920820, 1J0959799AH ccm
FW is v2.9.4_b24

autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  17 окт 2018, 20:27

Wrong version for immo2.
In b24 added new firmware version mark in Firmware screen for VW/Skoda.

v2.9.4_bXX - immo3 global firmware
v2.9.4fs_bXX - immo3 firmware for FullFIS cluster
v2.9.4dr_bXX - immo2 firmware

Please update to correct firmware.
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
sg1

Сообщение  21 окт 2018, 16:18

Thank you, I updated fw and now open doors/hood/bonnet indication works perfect.
I also make some minor changes to Slovenian translation. File is atached.
Wish to position lights and low beam indication via two unused TRinputs still here...
Вложения
mfdbv2_si.rar
(6.52 КБ) 157 скачиваний
Ответить