Пожелания

Interface and features

Все вопросы о внешнем виде и функциях ColorMFA
All questions about the appearance and functions of ColorMFA
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  18 апр 2024, 17:46

I don't understand what you mean. :unknown:
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
pety

Сообщение  18 апр 2024, 20:35

I mean it so...
There is a main screen with many screens.main is with speed, and than is screen with actual drive time, next screen with total drive time. Actual km, total km...
So, it will be good that distance will be on one screen - up actual and down total, on next screen time, up actual and down total...
U know what i mean?
autopilot
Контакты:

Сообщение  19 апр 2024, 05:27

Only 4 parameters from the Trip data can be combined on the screen (Avg.consumption, avg.speed, time and distance). Only these parameters have actual (Trip1) and total (Trip2) values.
All other parameters (speed, all temperatures, fuel data, torque, oil level, voltage, e.t.c.) cannot be combined.
If do as you ask, it will need to reduce the font and remove the description for this parameters. Otherwise they won't fit on the screen. It will also be impossible to disable and enable these parameters separately (as is done now) or create even more customization. I do not think it's a good idea. But I'll think about how this could be done.
Добавьте данные об автомобиле в подпись (профиль -> подпись). Чтоб не спрашивать постоянно... :)
Please add info about your car to you signature (profile -> edit signature). To not ask every time... :)
pety

Сообщение  19 апр 2024, 06:24

yes, that's exactly what I meant, it would reduce by 4 screens.
the words actual and total would be small as now the red 2 (trip2) is, numbers below each other and the value somewhere above, below, next to it only once.
Ответить